News By Tag
News By Place
August Is Romance Awareness Month - Hot Dating Tips for Women
Single women repeatedly push men away, create a man’s disinterest and sabotage their relationship opportunities with their negative attitudes and self-defeating behavior,” says relationship and dating author Nancy Nichols.
By: Nancy Nichols
“They are a negative attitude, dysfunction relationship behavior and her unsuitable choices in men. There are three traits that gain any woman the interest of a quality man: an approachable presence, self-confidence and a caring, upbeat nature. And it is the needy, insecure woman with a weak sense of intuition who will commit herself to a man who later proves himself to be a ‘dead animal.’”
Having experienced her share of dating disappointments, relationship difficulties and divorce, a 50+year old Ms. Nichols said, “I was sick and tired of relationship failure and I wanted to know, ‘How does a woman attract the interest of a quality man, and keep it?’ Then, quite unexpectedly, I had a girlfriend say three-words to me, so profound, so different, and so achievable, that it altered the course of my life and became my dating mantra.” What are the magical three-words that can turn any woman into a charming, desirable creature? “Read the book,” says Ms. Nichols. “It could revolutionize the way you think about men, yourself and the dating process.”
Here are 7 Dating Tips from Nancy to help you avoid involvement with the Wrong Man (WM), attract the sincere interest of Quality Men (QM), and ultimately win the heart of your Dream Man (DM).
1. Learn to trust you intuition about a man—it is there to help you make decisions that are in your best interest.
2. Don’t romanticize or fanaticize in the early stages of dating; it will trigger a man's recoil radar.
3. Be approachable. Smile. It is a powerful flirting tool that lets a man know you are interested.
4. Be authentic. A woman who is authentic is in her best self and your best self brings out the best in a man.
5. Give a man a chance to show you what he can do—the calling, asking and pursuing.
6. Stop worrying and waiting for a man to call. When he calls, don’t cancel your plans to accommodate him.
7. Learn to enjoy your own company first and a man will want to be a part of your life.
Nancy Nichols is a Houston, TX humorist, keynote speaker, author and frequent featured guest of local and syndicated TV and radio talk shows. Secrets of the Ultimate Husband Hunter is available in nationwide bookstores, Amazon.com and on Ms. Nichols' website www.UltimateHusbandHunter.com. (e-Book is also available).
# # #