News By Tag
News By Location
Subic Bay Tour packages expanded, DMIA packages Subic Clark Tarlac tourism on rise
Seahorse Tours & Souvenirs is expanding its offerings in the Subic Clark Tarlac Super Destination. We are proud to offer vacation packages for tourist who are arriving at the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) Clark freeport Zone.
Another example of our expanded offerings is our 3 day 2 night “recharge your Batteries in Subic Bay” package http://www.seahorsetours.com/
When your co-worker ask "What did you do this weekend" Have something to tell them. We have a great little package that will recharge your batteries after an exhausting work week. It is just not laying around all week end but a change in environment and attitude to replace a boring, same thing weekend. Relax one of our hotels or resort then add in some different activities. This package includes transportation from the airport at Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) Clark Special Economic Zone to the Subic area. The highlights of your package included( Click Photo above for images, click Here for more details):
• Rolling tour of Subic Bay Freeport
• Tree top Adventure Fly like superman above the tree tops, face down from a cable, a hundred feet above the ground. Then rappelling down a tree 60 feet to the ground. dare you to try the Australian style, face down
• Try a Filipino dish called "Luto sa Kawayan", cooked in Bamboo it consisting of chicken and pork barbecue served with rice.
• Go carts at Le Mans While not like its namesake -24 hours of Le Man’s - nor at the same level as the race cars of the Subic International Raceway, The Le Man’s go-Cart track a fun place to zip around the track and to try your hand at “racing”. This fun track has go-carts that both children and adults can enjoy. Traveling along at a safe speed you will experience the multiple turns and long front straight away, building excitement at each lap. Challenge our friends to see who the “King of the Track” is.
• Zoobic Safari.It brings exotic wildlife in Philippines . The major draw is the tigers and the tiger safari. Zoobic safari has a number of different activities you can select from the mixes the different aspects of the park. All of them start with the Zoobic show. This 30-minute show gives an overview of the park and introduces you to some of its inhabitants.
• This package includes the above activites, hotel accommodations and Transportation from the airport at Clark Special Economic Zone to the Subic area
Great Weekend Getaway from Manila or Singapore
# # #
About Seahorse Tours & Souvenirs. Seahorse Tours & Souvenirs is the area's leader in tours and travel packages. We offer a variety of tours that will enhance your visit to the Subic Bay area. We can also provide the reservations for your hotels either in conjunction with our tours or independently. If you are looking for a group activity we can also organize those for you. We are accredited by the SBMA and the Philippine Department of Tourism as a Tour Operator and as a Travel Agent. We are members of the Greater Subic Bay Tourism Bureau and the Subic Bay Dive Association. The Philippine Commision on Sports Scuba Diving (PCSSD) has accredieded us as a Dive Operator. . We operate with a core full time staff with additional tour and operations staff as needed.