Akzo Nobel N.V. - SWOT Analysis - New Research Report on Companies and Markets
www.companiesandmarkets.com adds new report - Akzo Nobel N.V. - SWOT Analysis
Akzo Nobel is engaged in the business of producing human and animal healthcare products, coatings and chemicals. The company operates in over 80 countries worldwide including the Americas, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK. It is headquartered in Arnhem, the Netherlands and employs about 61,300 people.The company recorded revenues of E13,000 million during the fiscal year ended December 2005, an increase of 1.3% over 2004. The operating profit of the company was E1,486 million during fiscal year 2005, a decrease of 2.7% from 2004. The net profit was E961 million in fiscal year 2005, an increase of 1.7% over 2004.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’
- Obtain the most up to date company information availablehttp://www.companiesandmarkets.com/