Toyota Motor Corporation - SWOT Analysis - New Research Report on Companies and Markets
www.companiesandmarkets.com adds new report - Toyota Motor Corporation - SWOT Analysis
Toyota Motor Corporation is a leading auto manufacturer in the world. Toyota sells its vehicles in more than 170 countries and regions worldwide. Toyota’s primary markets for its automobiles are Japan, North America, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Toyota City, Japan and employs about 299,394 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY23,948.1 billion (approximately $203.1 billion) during the fiscal year ended March 2007, an increase of 13.8% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was JPY2,238.7 billion (approximately $19 billion) during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 19.2% over 2006. The net profit was JPY1,644 billion (approximately $13.9 billion) in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 19.8% over 2006. *Conversion rate used here is JPY1= $.008481, the foreign exchange rate on March 31, 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’
- Obtain the most up to date company information availablehttp://www.companiesandmarkets.com/