Sprink Tech Announces Fire Systems Inspection & Testing Service Plan
National law requires quarterly inspection of a facility’s fire sprinkler system in order to ensure that lives and property are protected.
By: Sprink Tech Company, Inc.
With building officials, fire departments and insurance underwriters cracking down and enforcing code required inspections of automatic sprinkler systems, Sprink Tech’s Service Plan offers quarterly inspections and annual testing as required by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Sprink Tech provides the required inspections, tests and documentation. Building owners and developers can rest easy knowing that a sprinkler system is up to date and conforms to the latest codes and regulations.
Sprink Tech’s Field Service Representative will provide quarterly inspections and testing which includes:
• Inspection of sprinklers to ensure that they are in working order and not damaged or obstructed.
• Inspection of piping and hangers, including seismic bracing.
• Gauge check on all equipment to ensure they are working properly.
• Inspection of wet pipe systems to ensure they will not freeze in colder months.
• Inspection of alarm valves to ensure they are not damaged
• Reserve supply check on sprinklers and head wrenches
• Required water flow tests.
• All devices tagged and a report generated as a record.
• A copy of the inspection report outlining the inspection results and any deficiencies.
• Scheduling of a licensed sprinkler fitter to correct any deficiencies.
The company also provides 48 hour turnaround for inspection and 24 hour service calls. Those who sign up for quarterly inspections will receive one free inspection. A single system inspection starts at $500 for four inspections per year and the documentation is kept on file at Sprink Tech headquarters.
“Regular inspection of a building’s sprinkler system is a must. More and more insurance companies are rejecting claims against building owners for improper system maintenance and faulty sprinkler systems. Having a quarterly service plan in place simply makes sense,” noted Andrew Abysalh, Business Development Manager at Sprink Tech and a former firefighter.
To sign up for Sprink Tech’s quarterly Service Plan or for more information, visit their website at www.sprinktech.com or contact (508) 966-3375.
About Sprink Tech
Sprink Tech Company, Inc. is a leading provider of sprinkler systems for educational commercial, residential and retail clients in Massachusetts. Founded in 1993 by Scott Dwyer, Sprink Tech’s expertise includes autocad design; backflow prevention; wet and dry pipe systems; fire pumps; testing and much more. Sprink Tech’s licensed professionals have a combined 50+ years of experience in fire sprinkler design, installation, service and inspection and the company has a total of 45 employees.
Their extensive client list includes Fox Sports Network television station in Burlington; Avalon Woburn a 350 unit apartment complex; The Preserve at Walpole, a 14 building multi-story apartment building; The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley in Millbury, a 300,000 square foot lifestyle retail development;
Sprink Tech is headquartered at 31 Maple Street in Bellingham, MA. For more information, visit their website at www.sprinktech.net or contact (508) 966-3375.