New Issue of Whittington e-Newsletter on Quality Topics
This issue of the free monthly Whittington e-Newsletter provides articles on 1) Ask EPA, 2) Outsourced Processes, 3) Calibration Software, 4) Energy Management, and 5) AS9100, AS9110, or AS9120.
1. Ask EPA. Participate in an online interactive forum where you can discuss a wide range of environmental and human health issues with EPA's senior officials.
2. Outsourced Processes. Find out what ISO 9001 considers an outsourced process, how it must be controlled, and how it should be audited.
3. Calibration Software. Learn the considerations and benefits of using calibration software to control monitoring and measurement devices.
4. Energy Management. Read about a new international energy management standard for increasing energy efficiency, reducing costs, and improving environmental performance.
5. AS9100, AS9110, or AS9120. If you are a supplier to the aerospace industry, find out which standard is applicable to your organization.
6. Class Schedule. Whittington & Associates offers more than 30 courses on understanding standards, implementing systems, developing documentation, and conducting audits. See this article to locate a class near you.
# # #
Whittington & Associates was established in 1993 and has become a recognized performer in the training, consulting, and auditing fields. This success is based on our commitment to meeting customer needs in a cost-effective way. We bring new ideas and enthusiasm to every project.