News By Tag
News By Place
Next Generation of HRmarketer.com to Offer Social Networking, Redesigned Interface and HR Community
New Platform Will Set New Standard for On-Demand Marketing and PR software
"This is our most significant product launch since our founding," explained Mark Willaman, Fisher Vista founder and president. "The new HRmarketer.com will deliver a substantial productivity boost for marketing and PR professionals in the human resource marketplace by allowing them to customize the information they want, in the format they want, when they want it."
"But that's only half the story," he added. "The introduction of social networking and other community features means our customers can connect with their peers, HR decision makers and potential customers to increase their visibility in the HR marketplace."
HRmarketer.com is the most popular marketing and public relations service in the human resource industry, helping HR suppliers generate publicity, website traffic, sales leads and improved SEO. In addition to the information databases, press release distribution and campaign management features already available, the new HRmarketer.com platform includes the following enhancements:
- Completely redesigned interface with eye-catching graphics.
- New "alert" system allowing users to customize over 20 alerts (e.g., speaking opportunities, new events, new journalists, award deadlines, editorial opportunities, etc.) to see only the information important to their organization. Customers can also select how they wish to receive alerts (HRmarketer.com, RSS, or Email).
- A new blogs database that tracks recent postings from hundreds of HR blogs and includes tools to engage in and manage blogger relations.
- Community features allow HR suppliers to showcase their company to thousands of HR decision makers and syndicate white papers and other content to generate leads and enhance their web site's SEO.
- Improved social networking, including the ability to post comments and reviews of HR conferences and tradeshows, journalists, analysts and media outlets.
A preview of the new platform can be viewed at http://www.hrmarketer.com/
The new platform will be available to HRmarketer.com members in the 2nd quarter 2008. The company will also introduce a similar service in the senior care market (http://www.seniorcaremarketer.com) in the fourth quarter.
Note to Editors, bloggers and analysts: For a custom tour of the new application or to interview Mark Willaman, call 831-685-9700 or email info (at) hrmarketer.com.
HRmarketer.com is a service of Fisher Vista LLC, a marketing and information services firm focusing on the human capital and health care industries. HRmarketer.com on-demand software combines a database of marketing and public relations (PR) opportunities with press release distribution, campaign management and content syndication services that help HR suppliers generate publicity, website traffic, sales leads and improved SEO.
elawrence (at) fishervista.com