The Body Mechanic Announces Power Breathing E-Book
Certified Fitness Trainer Announces Dynamic Power Breathing
• Jeff Wooten, The Body Mechanic™ (www.yourbodymechanic.com)
• Dynamic Power Breathing discusses how to increase your lung power and capacity using the same techniques practiced by Shaolin Monks and Yoga Masters.
• In addition, the vyfxf e-book teaches readers how to maximize lung capacity using daily breathing exercises
• These techniques can increase metabolism, lower blood pressure and control and relieve stress.
• For more information about Dynamic Power Breathing call (919) 606-2149 or visit www.dynamicpowerbreathing.com.
“I am excited to offer the Dynamic Power Breathing e-book to my clients,” said Wooten. “Many people do not understand the art of power breathing and how it can improve their daily lives. This e-book is a great way for my clients to see the health and fitness benefits of making small changes in the way they approach breathing techniques.”
About The Body Mechanic:
Jeff Wooten, The Body Mechanic™, is a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMBT #4626), Certified Fitness Trainer and Certified Specialist in Martial Arts Conditioning. The Body Mechanic™ uses holistic techniques which are callisthenic in nature, based upon deep breathing concepts from Chinese Kung Fu and Yoga, to create his Dynamic Power Training programs. This in-home, bodyweight regimen is appropriate for all ages and body types who want to build strength, flexibility and endurance and includes weekly visits from Wooten as well as an online fitness site to regulate daily progress. For more information on The Body Mechanic, please call (919) 606-2149 or visit the Web site at www.yourbodymechanic.com.
Jeff Wooten, The Body Mechanic™, Dynamic Power Breathing, e-book, fitness and health training, Certified Fitness Trainer, holistic techniques, calisthenics, lung power
MMI Associates, Inc.
PR Firms Raleigh, NC