News By Tag
* Fenomen By Nahema
* Luxury Yacht
* Mega Catamaran
* Ultimate Lifestyle
* Ultra Riche
* More Tags...
Fenomen By Nahema – A Limited Series Of 150-foot Mega-catamarans
NAHEMA is officially introducing the FENOMEN by NAHEMA, an amazing 150-foot mega-catamaran.
By: FINE PR
Pierre Lacagne says: “We worked very hard for more than a year to define, design, study, find the right partners and finally start the production of the NAHEMA 120. The fact that new clients came up with the wish for a larger NAHEMA concept like the FENOMEN by NAHEMA is really the proof that we have the right vision for the future of yachting.”
NAHEMA’s team, together with naval architect Gilles Vaton and interior designer Franck Darnet welcomed the challenge and came up with a unique, sleek, refined, powerful mega-catamaran offering an amazing leaving space topped with supreme performance.
FENOMEN by NAHEMA’s unique features:
o The salon/dining room/bar with sliding windows (opened, they disappear in the bulkheads) to the cockpit makes one huge entertaining space of more than 200 square meters.
o The aft deck offers a Spa pool and a 30 square meters multifunction hydraulic platform. Up, it hosts a custom designed tender and can be used as a drop & go platform for a helicopter. Down, it becomes a bathing platform with a submersible swimming pool fitted out with side nets for the kids.
o On the foredeck, at mast foot, a unique salon with a glass bottom enables the guest to enjoy a drink while looking at the water.
o The owners’ penthouse comes with a fully equipped office at deck level, and down the stairs in the hull, a king size bed suite with a spectacular view on the sea.
o The guest suites, the crew quarters and the galley all have independent access to the salon.
o On the fly-bridge, a vast window enables sun and moon lights to flow in the salon.
o With her sleek lines, carbon mast and boom, center boards, high-tech composite structure reinforced with carbon, the FENOMEN by NAHEMA will be the fastest and safest cruising catamaran in the World.
A model and a 3D virtual visit simulation program of the FENOMEN by NAHEMA will be available for the visitors to see at the Dubai (11-15 March 2008, stand A 23), Shanghai and Moscow Boat Show.
- The FENOMEN by NAHEMA will be built on CNC machined female moulds using an E-Glass & carbon/PVC/Epoxy sandwich structure with an infusion process.
- Certification to Bureau Véritas classification (Maltese Cross 1A1 HSLC Yacht) and MCA
ARCHITECTURE BY GILLES VATON DESIGN:
- Sailing performances have been optimized to offer as much safety as possible.
- The mast is a Carbon rotating wing mast. The boom is Canoe type in carbon.
- Centre boards are in sandwich Carbon/Epoxy/
- Sails are handled using hydraulic systems from the fly-bridge away from the guests.
- Hulls have been especially studied to reduce displacement and the important height of the deck should offer full shelter to the guests.
INTERIOR DESIGN BY FRANCK DARNET DESIGN
- Pure, warm and simple contemporary design.
- Wall and furniture’s veneer in treated natural teak.
- Flooring unvarnished teak planked specially treated.
- Brushed stainless steel appliances.
- Open, clear interior with panoramic view on the outside.
- Aft sliding doors to the salon fully open and disappear in the structure to make one huge cockpit/salon living room (more 200 m²) on the same level.
- Huge Jacuzzi/sunbathing mattresses area in the cockpit.
- Owner penthouse with a fully equipped office on the platform, accommodations in the hull, king size bed with view on the sea.
- Three doubles guests’ suites with independent access for privacy. Special Spa/Massage/
- Each cabin and salon contains state-of-the-
- Crew quarters in each hull and skipper’s cabin have independent access to the salon.
- LOA: 45.10 m / 148’
- LWL: 41.75 m / 137’
- BEAM: 16.00 m / 52.5’
- Draft minimum:
- Draft maximum:
- Mast and boom:
- Total sail area:
- Speed (max/cruise):
- Fuel capacity:
- Bow thrusters:
- Water makers:
- Freshwater capacity: 2 * 4000 l
- Grey/Black water capacity: 4 * 1000 l
- Sewage system:
- Fire-control systems: FM 200 inert gaz
- Owner and guests:
- Crew: 8
- Naval architecture:
- Interior designer:
The general specifications mentioned above are preliminaries and not contractual.
Complete specifications as well as high resolution renderings are available upon request.
GILLES VATON DESIGN: www.vaton-design.com
FRANCK DARNET DESIGN: www.franck-darnet.design.com