Syntheway Announces Percussion Kit VSTi, A Collection Of Percussion Instruments
Syntheway is proud to announce Percussion Kit, a collection of percussion instruments designed for creating Orchestral, Latin, African and Mallet Percussion.
By: Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments
This VSTi module also includes "Mallet Instruments"
- Full selector switch on GUI, including the followings instruments:
- Percussion instruments kit includes:
- Orchestral Percussion: Snare Roll, Triple Roll, Bass Drum, Timpani, Gong (Tam-Tam), Suspended Cymbal, Temple Block and Triangle.
- Auxiliary Percussion: Triangle, Woodblock, Ride Cymbal, Cymbals, Tambourine and Sleigh Bells.
- Mallet Percussion: Vibraphone, Xylophone, Glockenspiel, Marimba and Tubular Bells.
- Latin Percussion: Conga, Timbale, Bongo and Castanets.
- African Percussion Kit.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of instruments and room. You can add your own effects, and mix the percussion the way you wish. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- FULL MIDI Automation.
Operating System :
- Windows® 98/ME, Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista and VST v2.0, v2.3 or higher host software.
- Linux Requirements:
+ JACK : 0.100.0 or above (http://jackit.sourceforge.net)
+ Wine : preferably 1.0 or above, but many older versions will work too. (http://www.winehq.org/
+ FST : 1.7 or above (http://joebutton.co.uk/
Direct URL to the product's web page:
A demo version of Syntheway Percussion Kit is available at:
For more information, visit their web site at
# # #
Syntheway specializes in the development of VST Audio Plug-ins Software for Windows based Operating Systems as well as for Linux Platform.
Its products are used by known artists, composers, producers and musicians as well as music teachers and amateurs of all styles and genres.