News By Tag
* Long Island
* Traditional Chinese Medicine
* More Tags...
News By Location
Acupuncture In Huntington , Long Island Ny Huntington-acupuncture.com
The Healing Arts of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Conditions successfully treated are as follows
Bone, muscle or joint problems, including sore and weak joints, backaches, injured and strained muscles.
Heart and vessel disorders, including palpitations and dizziness.
Childhood illnesses, including colds, coughing, earaches, skin problems and attention disorders.
Acupuncture is remarkably effective in the treatment of children.
Pain and discomfort in the head, including headaches, facial paralysis and twitching and neck pain.
Gastrointestinal disorders, including bowel problems, stomach aches, nausea and vomiting.
Gynecological and obstetric problems, including discomfort in pregnancy, menstrual and fertility problems, night sweats and hot flashes, vaginal dryness and perineum pain.
Mental and emotional disorders, including addictions, depression and sleep disorders.
Respiratory disorders, including wheezing, stuffy chest and cough.
Sexual problems, including frigidity, impotence and sterility.
Skin disorders, including dry and itchy skin. Urinary disorders, including painful urination and inability to urinate.
What sets The Qi Center Apart From Other Chinese Medical Practices?
1. A comprehensive diagnosis is clearly communicated to you.
2. We love what we do and are devoted to top quality patient care.
3. We take our time with you: 1.5 hours in the first visit and 60 minute follow-ups.
4. We educate you about your illness, why and how it can be healed according to Chinese medical principles.
5. When you receive acupuncture treatments, at no extra charge we provide nutritional counseling, herbal consulting, cupping, moxibustion, and shiatsu as needed.
6. All of our herbs are GMP certified, safe and effective.
7. You can speak to Nancy, the owner of The Qi Center, directly about your needs. Your treatment is personally tailored to your needs.
8. Many acupuncturists use the same protocols on all of their patients. At The Qi Center, your treatment specifically reflects your unique individual dynamics.
9. Evening appointments are available.