News By Tag
News By Place
Proactive Channeling in Finance 2008, Lisbon, 21-22 February 2008
A conference about proactively using all channels to drive existing relationships and build new ones.
By: Empiria Group
The Proactive Channeling in Finance 2008 conference aims to provide a platform for evaluating multichannel strategies, that are employed by leading banks and non- financial institutions. Senior professionals will share their experiences with projects on redesigning traditional channels, branch architecture, incorporating direct sales and service and rethinking the distribution model to create new kinds of customer relationships.
Speakers include: ABN Amro, Cetelem, ING, DenizBank, Rabobank, National Bank of Dubai, Banco Santander Totta, Garanti Bank, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit Banca and many others.
The programme will be focused around these key topics:
1. Selling online: innovative CRM approach towards alternative distribution channels
2. Navigating customers to channels of choice (theirs and yours)
3. Emotion and mind-set: the key to customer behavior and navigation
4. Proactive SME servicing: Outbound program for SME clients
5. Customer education and response to the use of web 2.0 technologies
6. Transforming branches to advisory centers
For more information and to register please call +421 376 969 211 or visit http://www.empiriagroup.eu/
# # #
About Empiria Group
Empiria Group is a young company from Slovakia. Our people are experienced professionals from the conference and meeting industry.
We are committed to to provide professionals like you with high value events, focused on discussion, networking and knowledge exchange. We generate conference topics on the basis of direct feedback and input from professionals and leaders in various professions and industries.
949 01 Nitra,
press contact: Gabriel Meixner
421 376 969 211