Tesco Baby & Toddler Club celebrates 10 blooming years
The 10 year anniversary of the Tesco Baby & Toddler Club is marked by the launch of a new online service offering added support for new and expecting parents
Celebrating a new arrival – Baby & Toddler Club online (http://www.tesco.com/
“Our members told us that while they really valued the information we gave them through the Club magazines, they wanted an online offering as well. This allows us to provide support when parents need it most – even if that is at 3am with a screaming baby“, says Jenna Copeland, Tesco Baby & Toddler Club Manager.
“Our new website means that mums can instantly access the information they need and, if they need further reassurance, can contact other mums in our Chat Room. This new initiative is just part of the commitment Tesco is putting behind providing our customers with the very best in online services and we know it is something that will be welcomed not only by our members, but by parents throughout the UK.”
The Baby & Toddler Club online will offer a wealth of information at parents’ fingertips, as well as being a genuine 24/7 club where mums can make new friends online, share experiences and offer each other support. Other features include:
- 'You and Your Baby' – a comprehensive guide to all the ups and downs of pregnancy and the first 3 years of parenthood & childhood.
- Recipes– recipes for pregnant women, babies & toddlers.
- Baby Diaries – true life diaries of a pregnant mum, a new mum and a dad of two toddlers.
- Ask an expert – FAQ on topics from nutrition and development to child psychology and relationships. An opportunity to post a question to be answered by one of 10 Baby & Toddler Club experts.
- Baby forums – customers who register their interest for the baby forum (http://www.tesco.com/
- About the Club – an opportunity for parents to join the Tesco Baby & Toddler Club online, including the latest Mums’ Choice information and winning products, a guide to what’s on in store.
A bonanza of fantastic benefits for club members
The new website isn’t the only exciting new development. New Club members will be able to gain up to 10,000 Tesco Clubcard (http://www.tesco.com/
Customers shoping with Tesco Direct (http://direct.tesco.com/
- RAC discount: There’
- Free Huggies Baby Beginnings Basket: For that little something extra, when new members buy a pack of Huggies Newborn Size 1 nappies in Tesco stores, they can redeem a basket of goodies, including wipes, powder, tissues, Baby’s First record book, money-saving coupons, a Huggies teddy bear and a muslin cloth.
Tesco Baby & Toddler Club is the longest running retailer Club for pregnant women and parents of children under the age of three. Over 320,000 members are proof of its popularity - and this number is increasing daily as more expectant mums and new parents join Baby & Toddler Club. Absolutely free to join, members receive tailored magazines every 3-6 months packed full of relevant, useful information and provide the ultimate helping hand when they need it most. This will also help family finances as each magazine comes with Points Coupons on many baby essentials and treats for members!
For further information or samples please contact:
Joanna Robinson or Helen Beavis
4 Althorp Road
020 8682 2277
For journalists only: This press release and photography can be downloaded from the Tesco website at www.tescohealthandbeauty.com.