Klikk, Pose Yourself And The Photo Is Done!
Designed for your small digital camera, Klikk is the innovative alternative to a bulky, hard-to-carry tripod. Its clean lines reflect its origins in Italian design - it's small and simple, and at the same time strong and easy to use.
By: TVBLOB - Axelle Brown-Videau
Klikk allows you to position and orient your digital camera anywhere: on the table at a restaurant, on the gas tank of a motorcycle, on a rock, on the sand at the beach, on the dashboard of the car, or anywhere else imaginable. The self-timer and photos without flash become possible in any situation.
After use, you can replace Klikk along with your camera in a convenient and padded case that serves to protect the display from nicks and stratches. A neck strap and metal hook also enable you to carry it around your neck or belt.
Klikk is a product made in Italy. Essentially it is the unmistakable fruit of Italian design: conceived to be small and light, but at the same time robust and easy-to-use.
• Adaptable to all digital and video cameras
• Materials: The pouch is made of indestructible ABS and helps to protect the LCD screen from nicks and stratches.
• A track enables the user to adjust the camera angle view up to 18 degrees, resulting in a gain of 85cm up or down at a distance of 3 meters from the object.
• Two formats: a smaller size with a central track for cameras with a tripod mount in the center, and a larger size with the track on one side for cameras with a tripod mount to one side.
• Enables photographs to be take from the ground. In fact, as opposed to normal stands that even if closed maintain a height of 20 or 30 cm, Klikk has a height of only 12mm.
• Two color variations: black and red
• A padded, protective case with neck collar and detachable metal clip.
Klikk will be available for purchase online: http://www.klikk.it