News By Tag
News By Place
Energy Efficiency Highlighted at LONMARK Sessions Seminars
Practical Tools, Case Studies, and How To Supercharge Event
Bringing together professionals from all sectors of automation, the seminars are part of an ongoing industry revolution. LONMARK is one of the pioneers in the business to promote open networks on such a public and global scale. The free seminars are available to all from facilities managers to street lighting system suppliers, who wish to learn more about real cost and energy savings with interoperable systems.
With leading experts speaking on central issues such as improving efficiency, flexibility, and greener systems the benefits are immeasurable for every attendee. The value of the seminars for expanding the open controls market is recognized by key sponsors: TAC, Echelon, Trane, Distech Controls, ViaBus and many other major market players who are already LONMARK members. Moreover, the sessions provide ample time for attendees to network with each other and the sponsors and therefore should not be missed!
The most anticipated attraction is the live demonstration of LONWORKS technology, which is specifically designed to create a cohesive, best-of-breed solution from multiple vendors.* This is a hands-on experience that will convince even the most ardent sceptic that with LonMark International certification, one can deliver a truly efficient and robust control network.
Directly following the seminars, LONMARK offers the LONMARK Certified Professional Test.* Anyone who passes this test will become a qualified expert in creating interoperable systems using LONWORKS technology, an invaluable asset. LONMARK’
The promising start to LONMARK Sessions 2007 is proving a great success for LONMARK and its growing member base, as more in the industry learn about LONWORKS technology and the countless advantages of open systems.
Look for a session coming near you at: www.lonmark.org/
• London, UK - June 12
• Manchester, UK - June 14
• Krakow, Poland - September 6
• Moscow, Russia - September 11
• Kiev, Ukraine - September 13
• Dubai, UAE - September 18
• Abu Dhabi, UAE - September 20
• Eindhoven, Netherlands - Sept. 25
• Frankfurt, Germany - September 27
• Madrid, Spain - October 2
• Barcelona, Spain - October 4
• Geneva, Switzerland - October 9
• Zurich, Switzerland - October 11
• Chengdu, China - May 28
• Seoul, South Korea - June 1
• Tokyo, Japan - June 5
• Beijing, China - June 18
• Shanghai, China - June 20
• Shenzhen, China - June 22
• Sydney, Australia - June 25
• Melbourne, Australia - June 27
• Mumbai, India - July 2
• Bangalore, India - July 4
• Delhi, India - July 6
• Singapore, Singapore - July 11
*Only available at certain locations.