News By Tag
* Information Lifecycle Management
* Data Management
* Data Archiving
* Data Security
* More Tags...
News By Place
Solix Technologies Secure Test and Development Solution with NetApp
Solix to Demo the Solix Secure Test and Development Solution with NetApp at Collaborate 2007 in Las Vegas, CA April 16-18
• How the joint Solix/NetApp solution reduces the costs and complexity involved in creating production clones for test and development
• How combining Solix’s data masking capabilities with NetApp’s FlexClone technology eliminates the risk of exposing confidential information in database copies
• The speed and efficiency of combining Solix’s advanced subsetting and security tools with NetApp’s leading replication technology to create production copies in as little as less than one hour
Las Vegas Nevada
The Solix Secure Test and Development solution has already helped a global logistics company reduce cloning times from 11 days to 11 hours using less than 50% of the original allocated storage. With Solix's integrated subsetting solution, the IT staff reduced the 320GB production database to 150GB subsets equating to approximately one terabyte in storage savings. More importantly, they were able to automatically mask sensitive data based on their required security policies ensuring confidential data was protected. Today, Solix has shown that it can reduce the time it takes to make production clones even further to under an hour by combining Solix’s powerful technology with NetApp’s replication tools and storage.
For more information and analysis:
• Download the Taneja Group Solution Profile on the benefits of combining data security tools with replication technology at http://www.solix.com/
• Download the Solix Secure Test and Development with NetApp Solution Brief at http://www.solix.com/
• Visit http://www.solix.com/
About Collaborate 07:
COLLABORATE 07: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community, is the annual conference of the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG), the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), and the Quest International Users Group (Quest). Attracting more than 5,500 Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel and Oracle Retail users and professionals, COLLABORATE 07 will provide the best practices and user-driven training attendees have come to expect from each user group, as well as direct access to the greater Oracle community and industry vendors. For further
information on COLLABORATE 07 go to http://www.oaug.com/
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc. is a recognized global provider of enterprise data management solutions for Compliance and Information Lifecycle Management. The Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite enables organizations to discover, classify and manage structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, and easily implement tiered storage strategies, while securing, managing and auditing confidential data for compliance and information governance. Solix partners with the leading application and storage providers to provide integrated solutions for today’s heterogeneous environments. With an extensive global client base, including many Fortune 500 companies, Solix is considered a pioneer in providing a complete infrastructure platform to manage data across all segments (Application, Email and Documents) in an enterprise. For more information please visit www.solix.com or call 888-GO-SOLIX.
# # #
Solix is a trademark of Solix Technologies. Other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.