News By Tag
* John Brian Losh
* Luxury Real Estate
* Luxury Homes For Sale
* Who S Who In Luxury Real Estate
* Board Of Regents
* More Tags...
News By Place
LuxuryRealEstate.com Creates New, Exclusive Group to Lead Industry
Firmly establishing its role as an industry leader, Luxury Real Estate created the first Board of Regents Executive Committee to act as leaders for real estate brokers and firms around the world and to guide the Regents program.
By: Luxury Real Estate
The Board of Regents is the exclusive affiliation of luxury brokers and the governing body of the Luxury Real Estate network. It is comprised of 85 brokerage firms representing more than 425 offices from around the world. Each Regents member represents a distinct territory and has been selected because of his or her commitment to the Luxury Real Estate brand.
“This new Executive Committee comes in response to many requests from members of our Board of Regents to strengthen our network,” said John Brian Losh, CEO and publisher of LuxuryRealEstate.com, and broker, chairman and CEO of Ewing and Clark, Inc. in Seattle. “We need strong leadership to maintain the strength of the Regents brand and also to set an example for other Regents and Luxury Real Estate members in offering luxury homes for sale.”
Each member of the Executive Committee is a leader in his or her respective luxury real estate market. They have each made a compelling commitment to strengthen the Board of Regents network. The 10 members selected to serve on the committee are from different geographic areas, including the United States, Canada, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
The following brokers were asked to serve on the committee:
• Shari Chase, the president and CEO of Chase International Distinctive Properties in Lake Tahoe, Nev.
• Ann Chiasson, the president and broker of Sea to Sky Premier Properties in Whistler, British Columbia.
• Patricia Choi, the president and principal broker of Choi International in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Staige Davis, the president of Lang Associates in South Burlington, Vt.
• Nora Demetriou, the president of World Properties and Investments in Athens, Greece.
• Chip Maxfield, the president and broker of Henry S. Maxfield Real Estate in Wolfeboro, N.H.
• Audrey Ross, the president of Audrey H. Ross Christie’s Great Estates – Esslinger Wooten Maxwell in Miami, Fla.
• Cora Bett Thomas, the founder and CEO of Cora Bett Thomas Realty & Associates in Savannah, Ga.
• Rob Thomson, the president of Waterfront Properties and Club Communities in Jupiter, Fla.
• Michele Turnquist, the president of Turnquist Partners Realtors, Inc. in Austin, Tex.
Each member of the Executive Committee will serve through April 2008.
The Board of Regents is an exclusive network of the world's most elite luxury real estate brokers, comprised of the most legendary names in the industry. The Board of Regents is the governing body of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, the worldwide network of luxury real estate brokerage firms. Members of the Board of Regents are marketing experts, providing innovation and unparalleled service to their clients. For additional information, please visit www.LuxuryRealEstate.com.