Dr. Jennifer Greenfield Speaks At Women’s Total Wellness Workshop Series
Managing Partner And Owner Of Iatria Health Center’s Creedmoor Rd Location Leads Workshop Offering Women Positive Change
By: MMI Associates, Inc.
· Dr. Jennifer Greenfield will speak at the Women’s Total Wellness Workshop Series starting Wednesday, Mar. 7 from 7-8:15 p.m. at the Crabtree Marriott at 4500 Marriott Drive in Raleigh.
· The workshop offers women insight on ways they can seek positive change in their lives and learn about resources that will help them move forward on their journey to total wellness.
· Admission is $5 and will be donated to local charity.
· Please RSVP for the workshop by visiting the Iatria Health Center at 8020 Creedmoor Road in Raleigh or calling 919-861-8944.
· Dr. Greenfield is managing partner and owner of the Iatria Health Center’s Creedmoor Road location.
“I look forward to leading this workshop,” said Dr. Greenfield. “There are specific actions women can and should take to improve their well-being, and this event will give them the knowledge they need to make those changes.”
About Jennifer Greenfield:
Jennifer Greenfield is a doctor of chiropractic at Iatria Health Center, which offers full service chiropractic, applied kinesiology (AK) and ion cleansing health services, as well as acupuncture and oriental medicine. Greenfield specializes in AK, a system that evaluates the structural, chemical and mental aspects of health using manual muscle testing with other standard methods of diagnosis. Greenfield graduated as Salutatorian from Parker College of Chiropractic, where she earned over 250 hours of AK training.
About Iatria Health Center:
Dr. Angela Baylis, DC and Iatria Health Center offer full service chiropractic, applied kinesiology and ion cleansing health services, as well as acupuncture and oriental medicine, under the supervision of qualified doctors who aid in a client’s total well being. Using a holistic approach, which addresses the whole person, not just the systems, Iatria Health Center provides comprehensive, personalized health care, along with superior service, in a relaxing and inviting atmosphere. For more information, call 919-256-4376 or go to http://www.iatriahealthcenter.com. Iatria Health Center is associated with Iatria Day Spa, which specializes in such services as massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, waxing, tinting, laser hair removal, and spa day packages.
Angela Baylis, Darcy White, Jennifer Greenfield, Acupuncture, Chiropractic services, Applied Kinesiology, Health Center, Raleigh, NC, Cary, NC, Parker College, Women’s Total Wellness Workshop, Crabtree Marriott
MMI Associates, Inc.