Press releases* are available for free under a limited license subject to following terms and conditions -
- Press release content must not be altered. Do not add or remove hyperlinks.
- For internet use, reference PRLog as the source and link back to the original press release on PRLog.Org. For other media, please acknowledge PRLog.Org.
- No more than 10 press releases are used in any 24 hour period.
- Images shown in a press release
1) must be used in the context of the press release only and
2) must not be used alone.
- Press releases are not displayed on another press release submission and/or distribution websites.
- You agree to remove the press release(s) within 48 hours when requested by PRLog.
There are no charges if used as per the above terms and conditions. Any other use requires prior written approval. We reserve the right to update the above terms and conditions at any time.
You are free to link to press release(s) or any other page(s) on PRLog provided you don't display them on a competing press release service.
- You can display one PRLog news feed per page on your website.
- You can display up to three PRLog news feeds on a given page if the feeds are cached by you
and not accessed more than once per feed per hour from our server.
* Non-PR Content
Any content on PRLog that is not a press release, for example but not limited to home page, website navigation, website design and functionality, are copyrighted and may not be copied or redistributed without explicit written permission from PRLog.Org.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
The copyright infringement and DMCA policy can be found on the Terms of Service page.