Here's what you can do ...
- Aggressive Email Program, Website or Settings - Depending on the aggressiveness of the email program, website or its settings, some emails may go to spam filter or get totally blocked. Please check your spam box for the verification email. If you still can't find the email, add PRLog.Org to safe senders list and then resend the verification email by logging into your PRLog account and clicking on the "ReSend Verification Email" button.
- Incorrect Email Address - The email address you entered when creating your PRLog account may have a typing error. You can update your email address by logging into your PRLog account and clicking on the "My Account" link towards the top of the page. You can then send the verification email to the new email address by clicking on the "Send Verification Email" button.
- Mailbox Full - Your mailbox may be full causing the verification email to be bounced.
- Inactive Email Address - If you haven't used your email account for a while, your email service provider may mark your account as inactive and stop accepting emails. You may have to login into your email account to make it active again.
- Website or Email Server Down - Sometimes, even this is the case. Please make sure that you can actually receive email.
Note - 1. If you have forgotten your password, then you can get it emailed to yourself by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.
2. If you contact us, don't forget to provide an alternate email address, preferably from a different service provider. For example, if you are having issues with your email@example.com, then you can provide a gmail, yahoo or msn email address so that we can contact you back.