· The patented Eco-Teether Crib Rail Cover provides a safe alternative to the toxic chemicals and dangerous dyes that babies often ingest while teething on their cribs. Front and side options, with thin and wide rail choices, are available in Pink and Yellow. The Thin and Wide Side Eco-Teether Crib Rail Cover retails for $69.99 and the Thin and Wide Front Eco-Teether Crib Rail Cover retails for $99.99.
· The Eco-Dreams Crib Sheet, which is certified organic, has high-quality elastic that ensures a secure fit. It comes in Chevron, Giraffe, and Pink and retails for $49.99.
· The Eco-Chic Crib Skirt provides a stylish way to hide under-crib storage. It is available in Grey, Brown, and Pink and retails for $69.99.
· The Eco-Buds Take-Along Pals, which come in 12 different varieties, provide baby with a hypoallergenic and phthalate-free place to chew. The Eco-Buds Take-Along Pals retail for $13.99 or in a set of two for $24.99.
· The Eco-Luxe Designer Crib Bedding Set includes a water-resistant crib sheet, a modern 17” crib skirt, a front crib rail cover available in either Wide (51”x18”) or Thin (51”x12”), and two Eco-Buds Take-Along Pals. It comes in three varieties: Ocean, Woodland, and Safari. The Eco-Luxe Designer Crib Bedding Set retails for $260.
“Babee Talk combines stylish, colorful patterns with eco-friendly, healthy fabric to give baby the best possible start in life,” said Jennifer Cicci, Founder of Babee Talk. “The ABC Kids Expo is a natural fit for our premium line of products and gives Babee Talk the ability to position itself as a brand that parents can trust to provide modern, safe nursery products.”
The 2014 ABC Kids Expo will take place from September 7th – 10th at the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Rd. Babee Talk will be exhibiting at booth #136. For more information on the ABC Kids Expo, please visit www.theabcshow.com. For more information on Babee Talk, please visit www.babeetalk.com.
About Babee Talk
Babee Talk, an eco-friendly bedding and baby toy company, was founded by mompreneur Jennifer Cicci in 2014 after she struggled to find safe baby products for her little ones. Babee Talk’s bedding and toys are eco-friendly and stylish, with fun, colorful patterns that stimulate baby and brighten up the nursery. All products are made without heavy metals, chemical flame retardants, or toxic dyes. For more information on Babee Talk, please visit www.babeetalk.com.