PLM Road Map is the must-attend event for industry executives and PLM practitioners globally—providing independent education and a collaborative networking environment where ideas, trends, experiences, and relationships critical to the industry germinate and take root. The theme for this year’s event is PLM-enabled continuous product development and delivery for the automotive and transportation industry and supply chain.
Speaker and presentation highlights include:
· Anders Carlsson from Volvo Car Corporation, The Volvo Journey
· Dr. Nick Bell from General Motors, Model-
· John Mannisto from Whirlpool Corporation, New Age Collaboration and Design
· Dan Mekker from Siemens Energy, Global Product Development and the CAE Challenge
· Greg Schroeder from The Center for Automotive Research, Advanced Information Technology Solutions: An Engine of Innovation
· Rolf Hüsemann from GETRAG Ford, A Flexible Approach to PLM
· Lou Young, Jr. from Linear Mold and Engineering, Additive Manufacturing and Conformal Cooling
· Peter Bilello from CIMdata, The “platformization”
In addition, PLM Road Map attendees will have the opportunity to listen to a series of compelling PLM Vignettes™ featuring short thought leadership pieces from some of the industry’s leading solution and service providers.
The PLM Vignettes series, which is new for 2014, will feature:
· Accenture presenting Digital Industry 4.0 – Digitize, Industrialize, and Optimize in Automotive and Transportation
· Aras presenting Integrated Requirements Management for Systems Engineering
· Geometric presenting OEM-to-OEM Collaboration for Global Engineering
· PTC presenting Why Driving in Circles is the Right and Best Future for PLM
PLM Vignettes will also be presented by Autodesk and Siemens PLM Software.
For more information visit http://www.cimdata.com/