Cholesterol is known to solidify resulting into gallstones. When you take the Actigall medicine, the drugs work inhibiting the production of the cholesterol in the liver. The doses are reliable in controlling cholesterol from being absorbed in the intestines. This way, the medicine helps to reduce the amount of bile acid that is harmful in the liver cells when left at higher levels.
It is effective
The active ingredient found in the Actigall for Cholestasis of Pregnancydoses is known as ursodiol. This is effective in dissolving the gallstones thus preventing the unwanted formation of the gallstones.
The medicine is reliable for use in the following cases:
· For pregnant mothers
· Obese patients looking to lose weight
· Biliary cirrhosis
Before you start using the medicine, Kiwi Drug advises you to consult a healthcare doctor to help you in getting the outright prescriptions so as to get the most effective medical treatment results.
To be certain the medicine is correctly working for you, it is important that you discuss with the prescriber about the following medical conditions:
· If you are pregnant, trying for a child or breastfeeding
· In case you have any allergic reactions to the medicine or any other drugs
· If you are currently under any other prescriptions
· If you have any inflammations in the bile duct, gallbladder, pancreas or bleeding problems in the esophagus or veins
Note: some medications could negative react with the Actigall if taken at the same time. Make sure the prescriber known if you are currently taking any other medicines especially Estrogens since they decrease the effectiveness of the Actigall doses.
Take your Actigall for Cholestasis of Pregnancymedicines as directed by the doctor to avert any undesired effects. Based on the patient’s health conditions, age and how one responds to the medication, the doses may vary from one user to the other.
· The medicine is available for oral use and should be swallowed with food or milk
· Avoid taking any antacids that have aluminum within 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking your medications
· In case you miss any dose, it is important that you take it as soon as you remember without taking a double dose in the aim of making up for the missed one
· Maintain a regular schedule without skipping or quitting doses unless with the doctor’s advice
· The treatment period could be for several months with frequent checkups to ensure suitability and that no undesired effects
Possible side effects
Actigall for Cholestasis of Pregnancy could come with some unwanted effects. Make sure to call for immediate doctor’s help in case of the following side effects:
· Nausea or vomiting
· Stomach upsets
· General fatigue
· Muscle and joint pains
· Dry skin or rashes
Any serious allergic reactions