2. Financial Support: Due to tightening lending practices, many franchise companies these days are providing in-house financing for part or all of the total startup investment.
4. You can be your own boss (almost): You call the shots, you manage the schedule, and you run the show--just understand there's a pecking order. It's not the same as being an entrepreneur, but it's the next best thing.
5. Corporate Image and Brand Awareness: If you buy into a franchise system that is already established the corporate image and brand awareness is already recognized. Customers are usually more comfortable purchasing items they are familiar with and working with companies they already know and trust.
6. Marketing & Development:
7. Wide choices of Franchise Opportunities:
When you buy a franchise, you have the flexibility of choosing from vast list of franchises from low-cost to high-end businesses, fast growing, profitable with market data readily available. You also have franchises from the industry of your choice. Some low-cost franchises have strong ROI.
8. Low Investment rates during Economic Recession: Investing in a business in a down economy is like buying a BMW for the price of a Ford. During a recession, cash is limited even among the best businesses.
9. Flexible Investment Options: When you buy a franchise you are also buying an exclusive territory in which to do business. Franchisors will only allow a certain amount of franchises to be open within a certain geographical region. You will be entitled to a certain area and no other franchises within your franchise system can be open within that area. Once you have become a successful franchise owner, the next step is to become a multi-unit franchise owner.
10. The chance of success is much higher: Bottom line: A franchise is more likely to succeed than an independent startup, and the security of investing in a proven concept is worth its weight in gold. With a franchise, the chances of success are dramatically increased because you have the support of the system. The franchisor has already taken most of the risk. That's what you're really paying for.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Francorp Middle East
706, Single Business Tower
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Tel : +971 4 346 5000
Fax : +971 4 346 5005