Email: email@example.com (mailto:cforsell@
Cell: 402 640-5233
Norfolk Nebraska Entrepreneur Not Following The Common Path For Funding His Dream
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[Norfolk, NE] – Carl Forsell is working on opening a Sportsman’s Club / Outdoor
Recreation Center in Madison County with funding coming from a “Crowd
funding” web site.
According to Forsell, he has created a campaign on Indiegogo,
At the end of the thirty day campaign, Forsell hopes to identify property in the
Norfolk area to build The Range, which will be in the business of providing:
• A safe, family friendly location for the sport of rifle and pistol target shooting and Trap/Skeet shooting.
• A stocked lake for family friendly fishing.
• Enough shooting lanes for rifle and pistol competitions.
• A 24 position practice archery range (up to 150 yards), a 17 station 3-D archery range, and a 10-15 station youth archery practice range.
• Pavilions location for members to hold family birthday parties or family reunions.
• Providing a local facility for law enforcement, Nebraska Game and Parks officers, and National Guard use for practice and qualification.
• Cabins for short-term rental.
• An area available for concerts or similar events.
• Outdoor education. Instructors will be recruited to teach out door related classes such as outdoor portraiture, wildlife photography, arts and crafts, etc.
• Local photographers will be offered use of some of the “natural” areas on the property for doing portraiture.
• Walking trails.
• Sand Volley ball courts will be built to accommodate members and tournaments.
• Horseshoe Pits.
• A golf driving range.
According to Forsell, in “the old days” a rifle range was usually a hillside and a picnic table. They were not “family friendly”. Forsell’s goal is to establish a facility that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Mom can spend an hour or so on the shooting range while dad and the kids take a hike on one of the walking trails.
Forsell added, “This is a tentative list… The final design of the facility will be based on the property selected. As many features will be added as the property can safely accommodate.”
As part of Forsell’s Indiegogo campaign, he has offered for each of those who donate over $250, (in addition to other “perks”), a one year membership (includes the initiation fee) to donors family, or Forsell will give the membership to a member of the Armed Forces, Law Enforcement or Game Warden (Active Duty or Retired). Someone making a $500 donation would get either a two year membership, two one year memberships would be donated or a two year membership would be donated.
According to Forsell, he will be seeking retired or active duty military or law enforcement officers to teach classes and serve as Range Safety Officers.
Forsell explained that he also plans to allow local law enforcement officers use of the shooting range for their required practice and qualification.
Due to the presence of archery equipment and firearms, the facility will be drug and alcohol free.
At the close of the Indiegogo campaign, Forsell will be working with local real estate agents to locate suitable property, with a goal of 320-480 acres. (320 acres is ½ mile X 1 mile).
Forsell’s email address is TheRange@connectionsplanet.com , and he welcomes your suggestions and comments.
For more information:
Carl Forsell at E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell 402 640-5233.
The Website for the Indiegogo campaign is http://therange.connectionsplanet.com/
The Indiegogo campaign is at: https://www.indiegogo.com/