“The momentum in the weight loss market today is with small to mid-sized medical weight loss chains. Obesity is now recognized as a disease, and the Affordable Care Act provides unprecedented opportunities for medical professionals to provide counseling services and have all of it paid by insurance. This is a tremendous competitive advantage. In addition, there is no seminar, webinar, online or offline course, book or other venue for MDs to learn the business of running a successful diet program or clinic. This conference fills that void. ” according to Marketdata’s President, John LaRosa.
7 Expert Speakers Will Cover These Topics: (see www.DietShow2014.com for agenda, speakers, and registration)
- Overview of the total weight loss market, the competition, dieter trends, how to utilize the Affordable Care Act’s Preventative Care Benefit.
- The best organizational/
- Types of medical weight loss programs, medications and services available to offer.
- How to market your program, how to price it, how to track clients.
- Franchising and licensing as a growth model.
- Successful clinics: how they do it- experience of an MD using the Medifast program.
- Services that offer zero interest installment plans for your clients.
- How to use private label meal replacements in your program.
- The importance of quality weight loss counselors, where to find them.
- Integrating a dietitian into your program.
- Optional & complementary services MDs can offer (hormone testing, etc.).
- Untapped weight loss markets.
“There is no national weight loss trade association and the clinical groups representing bariatricians (obesity specialists)
Sponsorship Packages Still Available – Call for details (813-907-
The Conference Co-Hosts:
Marketdata Enterprises, Tampa, FL… is a 25-year analyst of the $60 billion weight loss market, since 1989. The company has authored 56 in-depth market research studies about all ten segments of the diet market. The company also performs custom research and consulting projects for diet companies, MDs, start-ups, and entrepreneurs. Marketdata also operates a free diet industry news website called DietBusinessWatch.com. John LaRosa, MBA, holds teleseminars and conference calls as well.
Sharon Cooper & Associates… is a Denver- based public relations, marketing and advertising firm. Ms. Cooper has 25+ years of experience performing consulting work for bariatricians and other physicians seeking to launch a weight loss program. She assists them with launching the program, marketing, advertising, pricing, measuring marketing results, training staff, market potential, competition and the day to day operations. She has written many business articles for the former magazine of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians. Since the 1980s, Ms. Cooper has specialized in health care consultation, with insider knowledge as her consultants have medical service backgrounds for years. Experience ranges from hospitals to private practices and clinics.
Editor’s Note: Contact: