Homeowners in the Los Angeles area, California can get on their Mortgage under the 2014 Government Loan Modification Programs for California Homeowners.
The new 2014 California Mortgage Plan for distressed homeowners is effective. Take advantage of the program before it expires.
Over 70% homeowners in Los Angeles, California are struggling in making their mortgage payments. You can get help if you act now!
Reason for Hardship that Qualifies :
1) Loss of Job.
2) Increase in Expenes.
3) Divorce, Disability or Death in Family.
4) Loss of Employment.
5) Reduction in Income, Incentives, Bonus, Commissions, etc.
6) Temporary lay off or unemployment.
7) Increase or mortgage rate or payment.
8) Adjustment or Increase or Mortgage Payments, Taxes, Rate, Etc.
9) Upside Down on Mortgage.
10) Unable to Refinance the Mortgage.
Los Angeles, Ca. Mortgage Assistance:
1) Lower your rate to AS LOW AS 2% Fixed.
2) Reduce Monthly Mortgage Payments by UPTO 50%.
3) STOP Foreclosure Instantly!
4) Get Upto $35,000 in Principle Balance Reduction.
5) Get Late Payments Caught Up.
6) Get Late Fees, Bank Charges Forgiven in most cases.
7) Get a fresh start on your mortgage.
Get Help Fast! The Program Expires in 2014.
For a Free Consultation Call Toll Free # 1-877.466.1211
OR APPLY ONLINE NOW, Go To,