The event is sponsored by World Courier (Lead Sponsor), Amsafe Bridport, Berlinger, Cryopak Europe, ELPRO, Movianto, Peli Cool Logistics, Sensitech and Testo.
Latest registered attendees include - GDP & Compliance Manager from F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Packaging Operations Director from GlaxoSmithKline, Global Head Supply Chain Quality from Roche Pharmaceuticals, Distribution Coordinator from Takeda Pharma International, Quality Service Manager from Mundipharma, among others.
2-day event programme includes 5 sections:
1) Regulatory Updates and Implementations, includes presentations from: GDP Inspector- MHRA; Member of GDP Drafting Group- Dutch Health Care Inspectorate; Logistics Manager- Public Health England; Senior Manager, Special Cargo- IATA
2) Enhancing Supply Chain Efficiencies, includes presentations from: Senior Director, Global Clinical Packaging Operations- Sanofi-Aventis; Business Development Manager, Biopharm Services, World Courier; Director, Directorate Logistics- Ministere de I'Economie; International Supply Chain Lead- Genzyme Corporation
3) Temperature Management and Monitoring, includes presentations from: Global Head, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences- IAG Cargo and a Technical Service Manager from GlaxoSmithKline
4) GDP Implementation and Risk Mitigation, includes presentations from: UK Quality Manager- Abbvie Ltd; QA Manager, Quality & Compliance, Logistics- GlaxoSmithKline; Supply Chain Senior Manager- Merck Serono SpA and a Manager, Cold Chain Strategy from American Airlines
5) Packaging Perfection, includes presentations from a Corporate Clinical Trial Supply
and QC GMP Compliance Manager, Sigma-Tau S.p.A
Conference programme includes a round table discussion on transport qualification for temperature sensitive pharmaceutical products, led by Tony Wright (Managing Director, Exelsius Cold Chain Management) and an opening address from Alan Dorling, Global Head, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, IAG Cargo.
For more information about this event, please contact Fateja Begum on +44(0) 207 827 6184 or e-mail email@example.com
Sponsorship enquiries: contact Alia Malick via +44(0) 207 827 6168 or e-mail amalick@smi-
Further information available online at www.smi-online.co.uk/
9th annual Cold Chain Distribution
2-3 December 2014
Marriott Regents Park Hotel
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-
More information can be found at http://www.smi-
SMi Group Ltd
SMi Group Ltd