Our executive coaching and leadership development team is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Chief Human Resources Officer.
Our Values: Growth, Connection, Contribution, Fun, Adventure, Freedom and Integrity
Our Mission: To inspire and empower a future of enlightened leaders.
Our Vision: One billion coach-centric leaders by the year 2050.
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic and emotionally intelligent.
- Have some experience in human resources or working towards a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Assist our team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
Connect with other Human Resources Officers to promote our executive leadership development programs.
Participate in our recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates.
Help conduct and facilitate our executive leadership trainings and programs.
Attend and help conduct our leadership workshops (http://www.apexceo.com/
Administer and review our executive leadership assessments (http://www.apexceo.com/
Provide administrative support including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests.
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate high energy, discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality.
About - apex CEO is an executive coaching and leadership development company that helps CEOs and C-Level executives improve their company’s performance by reengaging their customers and employees. Learn more about apex CEO’s executive coaching and leadership development programs at www.apexceo.com.