OYF has made changes to their game venues for the 2014 season. With the exception of weeks 4 and 5, all 5th and 6th grade home games will be played at Ski Slide Park in Ixonia, WI and 7th and 8th grade home games will be played at the newly renovated Rux Stadium at Oconomowoc High School in Oconomowoc, WI.
Interesting facts about the 2014 OYF schedule include:
* The regular season opens on September 6, 2014 and concludes on October 25, 2014.
* The four Bandits Gold teams are at home the first two weeks of the season.
* 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Bandits Purple teams will conclude the 2014 season at home.
* Three of the four Bandits Purple teams travel to Milwaukee Hamilton to open the season including 8 Bandits Purple which officially kicks off the 2014 season at 9:00am.
* Franklin travels to Oconomowoc for the first time in over five years to play the 5th, 6th, and 8th grade teams on OHS Homecoming weekend October 4.
* 6 Bandits Gold and 6 Bandits Purple will play at Rux Stadium in Weeks 3 and 4 respectively due to scheduling conflicts with 7 Bandits Gold and 7 Bandits Purple opponents.
* 7 Bandits Purple and 7 Bandits Gold play one game at Ski Slide in Weeks 3 and 4 respectively.
* In Week 4, 8 Bandits Gold travels to Brookfield Central. 8 Bandits Gold has lost all three previous games to Brookfield Central by a combined score of 80-28.
* Oshkosh West has the furthest to travel of all Oconomowoc home opponents (73 miles)
* Lake Country has the least distance to travel of all Oconomowoc home opponents (9 miles)
* 5, 6, 7, and 8 Bandits Purple travel the furthest distance for a road game (West Bend West - 39miles)
* 6 Bandits White team plays only four youth football programs as they play two Sussex teams and two Brookfield East teams.
* All teams have three home games the first six weeks with the exception of 6 Bandits White, which has four home games and is on the road the final two weeks of the season.
The schedule for the final two weeks of the season will be announced at the conclusion of week 6 games on October 11.