· Take emergency Supplies such as food and water, a flashlight and first aid kit.
· Let someone know your destination, your route and when you expect to arrive.
· Buckle up and obey traffic signs.
· Avoid texting and talking on the phone while driving.
· DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
Tips for Safe Swimming
· Check weather and beach conditions throughout the day.
· Always swim in an area supervised by a lifeguard and obey all warnings.
· Provide close and constant attention to children in or near the water.
· Stay within arm’s reach of young children and inexperienced swimmers while they are in the water.
· Young children, inexperienced swimmers and boaters should wear U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jackets.
Tips for Safe Grilling
· Always follow the manufacturer’
· Keep children and pets away from the grill.
· Never add charcoal starter fluid after coals have been ignited.
· Use long-handled utensils.
· Don’t leave the grill unattended while in use.
CANDIDATES WHO WANT TO BREAK INTO MEDICAL SALES:
RMSR® Medical Sales Certification offered by the National Association of Medical Sales Representatives is designed for entry level medical device sales reps. The course covers a wide array of topics pertaining to industry knowledge that candidates need to acquire before applying to medical sales positions.
The course and training helps to develop the industry skills, maximizing the candidates’ potential and goals, as well as making them feel valued and stimulated in their role when communicating with members of the medical community. By an applicant acquiring medical sales training and a RMSR Certification, it puts him/her in a position of strength and qualifies them for medical sales jobs. Medical knowledge is key in this industry and when communicating with doctors, surgeons, and nurses etc.
It is extremely important for representatives to use key terminology pertaining to the medical product he/she will be promoting. The only way to succeed in this industry is to garner actual sales. Doctors and Surgeons will not acknowledge a Sales Rep who is not proficient in essential medical terminology, knowledgeable of medical devices/equipment and the anatomy. For those lacking a solid sales background the RMSR course covers knowledge of medical selling techniques and regulation such as Effective Territory Management, Effective Networking, Medical Sales Ethical & Regulatory Guidelines and more.
The National Association of Medical Sales Representative™
For more information on the NAMSR or the RMSR certification visit www.medicalsalescareer.com or call 800-313-9198