(For Complete module on SNAP 2014 Exam :
SNAP 2014: Courses offered
There are different courses offered by different Symbiosis Institutes across India and following courses are common to all:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M. Sc. (CA): Master of Science (Computer Applications)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Communication Management
• Master of Mass Communication (MMC)
• Masters of Business Administration – International Business [MBA-(IB)]
SNAP 2014: Admission Process
SNAP 2014 is the initial step in the admission process. After that, the selected students will be required to submit applications in individual colleges and clear their respective rounds of selection that are generally Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
SNAP 2014: Important Dates
Online Registrations for SNAP commences from September 3, 2014 – Wednesday and SNAP Test Registration closes November 26, 2014 – Wednesday. SNAP Test payment closes November 29, 2014 – Saturday SNAP Test Admit Card available on website from December 06, 2014 Saturday to December 21, 2014 - Sunday
SNAP Test 2014 on December 21, 2014 - Sunday
Announcement of Result will be on January 10, 2015 - Saturday
Exam Time: 02.00 p.m. - 04.00 p.m.
SNAP 2014: Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply for the SNAP 2014. The criteria are as follows:
The candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from statutory university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Program.
The candidate should have completed 21 years of age and needs to be a citizen of India.
SNAP 2014: Paper Pattern for the test
The test consists of 150 objective type questions for duration of two hours (120 Minutes).The test follows an MCQ format wherein each question lists 4 options out of which a student has to select the right answer. ¼ marks (25%) are deducted for every wrong answer.
SNAP consists of 4 sections as mentioned below:
1. General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning and Ability
2. General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Business Scenario
3. Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
4. Analytical and Logical Reasoning
For more details and study material, visit :http://www.mbarendezvous.com/