This year’s theme is “Success in the Era of the Hyper-Connected Customer.” The unprecedented convergence of individuals, businesses and mobile technologies is disrupting existing business models and redefining IT. To meet this challenge, PERFORM 2014 attendees will learn from peers and experts how they can adapt and ensure their businesses are on a path to success.
Featured Speakers Include:
· Gene Kim (http://compuwareperform.com/
· Compuware APM, General Manager, John Van Siclen
PERFORM 2014 will feature more than 35 sessions organized in four intensive tracks (http://compuwareperform.com/
· User Experience Management – Gain IT and Business Visibility with Real-User and Synthetic Monitoring: Ensure world-class user experience across mobile- and web-based applications, and understand how performance impacts business results.
· dynaTrace – Boost Application Performance with Deep and Broad Transaction Analysis: Speed Java, .NET and PHP apps and accelerate problem resolution, maintain visibility and control in complex and dynamic Cloud, Big Data and SOA environments.
· Data Center Real-User Monitoring – Realize Complete Visibility Across Enterprise Networks and Applications:
· Lifecycle APM – Accelerate Performance and Results together with Production and Development:
October 6th a full-day, in-depth HOT (Hands-On Training) Day is also offered by Compuware APM.
What: Compuware PERFORM 2014 Global User Conference
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, Orlando, Florida
When: October 7-9, 2014
Conference Fee: $595; $1,095 (for both Conference and HOT Training Day)
Press and analysts interested in attending, please contact: Kayla Siefker or Derek Beckwith
On Twitter follow @CompuwareAPM and hashtag #PERFORM 2014
Compuware APM is the leader in a new generation of application performance management. Unlike traditional APM solutions that are heavy, difficult and reactive, Compuware APM is light, smart and proactive. Compuware APM is built to manage the complexity of today’s most challenging modern applications including mobile, cloud, big data and SOA. Compuware APM optimizes and monitors tens of thousands of applications for more than 5,000 customers, large and small, around the globe. Through the lens of end-user experience, our customers enjoy faster performance, proactive problem resolution, accelerated time-to-market and reduced application management costs through smarter analytics, advanced APM automation and a unique performance lifecycle foundation.