PRLog - Aug. 27, 2014 - ATLANTA -- On November 10th 2014, he historic Standard Club course will open at 10:00 a.m. and the tournament will tee off with shotgun start at 12:00 p.m. Registration of $200 per person (or $800 per team) includes 18 holes of golf, lunch, snacks on course, apparel items, and the chance to win exciting prizes and raffle items. Sponsors would also receive their company name/logo on all event shirts, two (2) team entries in to the event, 8 Byron Nelson event shirts, listing in the program, sponsor sign on course, and a return round for 8 players to The Standard Club with lunch within the next 12 months sponsored by a Standard Club member.
Golf for Go Eat Give 2014 Flyer
Golfers and non-golfers are encouraged to attend the International Gala Dinner and Auction starting at 5:30 p.m. with master of ceremonies, John Lemley, host and producer of City Café with John Lemley (90.1 FM, WABE-Atlanta)
Sponsorships and giveaway partners at the Go Eat Give First Annual Charity Golf Fundraiser include The Standard Club, The Coca-Cola Company, Cinnabon, Atlanta Braves Foundation, Golfsmith International, Sherlock’s Wine Merchant, The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort, Barnsley Resort, Fifth Group Restaurants, and many more.
Proceeds from the tournament will directly support Go Eat Give’s initiatives in the following ways:
• Raising awareness of minority communities, businesses, and artists.
• Increasing capacity for Go Eat Give’s monthly cultural awareness programs, supporting Mayor Reed’s initiatives of making Atlanta a city that welcomes diversity.
• Expanding Go Eat Give’s programs to other cities, through a network of local chapters.
• Providing scholarships for students from low-income areas to increase their global education through attendance at Go Eat Give programs.
• Continue grassroots projects with our partners abroad, including building toilets at village schools in Bali, providing living necessities at women’s safe houses in India, and distributing materials to cooperative farmers in Cuba.
More information about sponsoring, attending, or volunteering for the event can be found on Go Eat Give’s website (http://www.goeatgive.com/