PRLog - Aug. 27, 2014 - Riding on waves of major international events like FIFA World Cup 2022 coming to Doha, World Expo 2020 opening in Dubai, along with several government infrastructure projects planned in the Middle East, CMT is hosting its 9th Middle East CemenTrade to explore trends emerging in the region. The conference will open with an address on ‘Global Cement Review of 2014/15 and Lafarge-Holcim Merger’ by IA Cement Ltd followed by an ‘Overview of Cementitious Trends in UAE/GCC’ by Binani Cement Factory LLC.
9th Middle East CemenTrade Summit
Participants can also look forward to discussions pertaining to ‘Impact of Expo 2020 on Dubai’s Construction & Real Estate Sector’ by EC Harris International and ‘Zero Cement Concrete: Sustainable Option for the Construction Sector in Dubai & Abu Dhabi’ by Unibeton Readymix.
This year, the program includes key country updates below:
· Cement Trading & Logistics Outlook: From Pakistan to East Africa – Raza Trading Corporation
· Latest Developments in Iranian Cement Market – Saman Ghard Cement Co.
· Cement Outlook & Growth for Qatar, Kuwait & Bahrain – Global Investment House
· Perspectives on Qatar’s Construction Boom & New Entrants Strategy – Dentons & Co.
· Mitigating the Energy Crisis & Implications to the Cement Market in Egypt – Arabian Cement Company
· Turkish Buoyant Cement Market & Trade Outlook to Russia & CIS Markets – OYAK Cement Group
Argus Media will share key insights on the ‘Evolving Trends – Coal Market in Oversupply’, while a presentation on ‘Dry Bulk Shipping Review: Regional Focus on Middle East & India’ will be delivered by International Shipping and Logistics FZE. The 1.5 days conference also features a session on ‘Myanmar – Latest Cement Investment Destination’
The key cement conference is expected to draw senior executives from international/
Visit the 9th Middle East CemenTrade website http://www.cmtevents.com/
Ms. Grace OH
Ms. Grace OH