Participants can also look forward to discussions pertaining to ‘Impact of Expo 2020 on Dubai’s Construction & Real Estate Sector’ by EC Harris International and ‘Zero Cement Concrete: Sustainable Option for the Construction Sector in Dubai & Abu Dhabi’ by Unibeton Readymix.
This year, the program includes key country updates below:
· Cement Trading & Logistics Outlook: From Pakistan to East Africa – Raza Trading Corporation
· Latest Developments in Iranian Cement Market – Saman Ghard Cement Co.
· Cement Outlook & Growth for Qatar, Kuwait & Bahrain – Global Investment House
· Perspectives on Qatar’s Construction Boom & New Entrants Strategy – Dentons & Co.
· Mitigating the Energy Crisis & Implications to the Cement Market in Egypt – Arabian Cement Company
· Turkish Buoyant Cement Market & Trade Outlook to Russia & CIS Markets – OYAK Cement Group
Argus Media will share key insights on the ‘Evolving Trends – Coal Market in Oversupply’, while a presentation on ‘Dry Bulk Shipping Review: Regional Focus on Middle East & India’ will be delivered by International Shipping and Logistics FZE. The 1.5 days conference also features a session on ‘Myanmar – Latest Cement Investment Destination’
The key cement conference is expected to draw senior executives from international/
Visit the 9th Middle East CemenTrade website http://www.cmtevents.com/
Ms. Grace OH
Ms. Grace OH