Transactional and promotional marketing emails are meant for each other—and are a crucial way for email marketers to master the customer dating game. Campaigner SMTP Relay seamlessly and affordably integrates the two, ensuring guaranteed delivery, security and compliance. In addition, the new tool offers powerful analytics and reporting capabilities to ensure marketers always have a clear understanding of their email marketing campaigns’ ROI.
According to research conducted by Experian (http://www.experian.com/
Campaigner SMTP guides businesses past overprotective ISPs and delivers sweet nothings that customers will love to receive and open over and over again. Here are some tips to help marketers court new dates and charm existing customers into long-term, committed relationships:
· Love Isn’t Blind: Just like your email marketing campaigns, your transactional emails need to be personalized, understanding your partners’ desires. Sound time-intensive?
· Absence Does Not Make the Heart Grow Fonder: You just went out on a first date, had a great time and now don’t hear from your date for days? Nothing can kill a relationship like radio silence. Don’t make your customers ask, “Why haven’t I heard from him/her?” Rather, send reassurances of your love with automated and timely Campaigner communications such as order confirmation and shipping notification emails.
· Love Will Find a Way…Past Spam Filters: Remember that ISPs are like overprotective fathers; you need to abide by their rules in order to reach your intendeds. As a trusted ESP, Campaigner SMTP Relay provides guidance to help abide by rules and get your foot in the door of your crush. Campaigner offers tips like avoiding promotional topics in subject lines and “from” sections, and sending your love to customers with timely emails, but not too many as too appear over-eager and over-bearing.
· Don’t Come Off as Too Strong: While you want to show your love, don’t overdo it and send customers running to competing vendors’ open arms. Stick to the 80/20 rule: Send transactional information as 80% of your content, and 20% as promotional. Campaigner can help you adhere to this rule with customer-friendly templates and designs.
· Courtship Without Hardship: It’s true:You can court new and existing customers with minimal effort and cost to you, with a potentially huge ROI. Campaigner integrates transactional emails with promotional marketing emails within minutes so you don’t need to manually try to merge these two different campaigns. Campaigner’s Web interface, contact management and API provide a one-stop shop for insights into your customer base.
Follow these tips and best practices: By sealing your transactional emails with a kiss, you can increase revenue, generate new customers and establish long-term, committed relationships with existing customers.
To see an overview video on Campaigner SMTP Relay go to http://www.campaigner.com/
To see an Infographic on increasing revenue via transactional emails, please visit http://www.campaigner.com/
For more information on pricing and availability please call 1-877-564-9063.
Campaigner® is a robust email marketing solution built by marketers to help small, medium and large businesses strengthen customer relationships and drive sales. Features include professional email campaign creation, industry-leading A/B split testing, advanced list management and segmentation tools, targeted email autoresponders and workflows, powerful API and CRM integration, and detailed campaign reporting. Campaigner is a brand and registered trademark of the Business Cloud Services Division of j2 Global, Inc., the global provider of Internet services. Learn more at www.campaigner.com.
About j2 Global
j2 Global, Inc. provides Internet services through two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe®, Livedrive® and Onebox®, and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents. The Digital Media Division offers technology, gaming and lifestyle content through its digital properties, which include PCMag.com, IGN.com, AskMen.com, Toolbox.com and others. The Digital Media Division also operates NetShelter® Powered by BuyerBase®, an advanced digital ad targeting platform, and Ziff Davis B2B, a leading provider of research to enterprise buyers and leads to IT vendors. As of December 31, 2013, j2 had achieved 18 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com.