PRLog - Aug. 26, 2014 - KOLKATA, India -- In a bid to encourage and enlighten students of all the colleges in West Bengal about entrepreneurship endeavors, the Entrepreneurship Development Cell (E-Cell) of JIS College of Engineering (JISCE) — one among the 30 institutions owned by the JIS Group — will organize the National Entrepreneurship Summit, 2014, on 30thAugust. The summit will be organized at the B.C. Roy Auditorium of JISCE at 10 am and will feature the following guest speakers:
National E-Summit 2014 by JISCE
· AnuragBatra (Chairman of Businessworld and Editor-in-chief of Exchange4Media)
· Ajay Kumar Ray (Director of IIEST, Shibpur)
· Atul Gupta (Founder & CEO of Insync Solution Ltd and Associate Member of NASSCOM)
· Arijit Bhattacharya (Founder & Director of Virtual Infocom)
· SandeepSengupta (Founder of ISOEH & Associate Member of New Zealand Computer Science Society)
· Ganesh V (Associate VP - Strategic Planning of Lowe Lintas and Partners Author)
"This is one of the biggest E-summits in West Bengal organized by a student body after IIT Kharagpur,” says the JIS Group Management. The management further added that the summit would help students understand the various aspects of entrepreneurship.
About E-Cell of JIS College of Engineering
E-Cell of JIS College of Engineering is a non-profit student organization that aims to promote entrepreneurship among students. The cell provides a platform for budding entrepreneurs to learn the various nuances of entrepreneurship and conducts various workshops, speaker sessions, games and competitions on a regular basis within JISCE and other colleges throughout the country. The basic aim of the cell is to encourage college students start their own enterprise.The E-Cell envisions a society of self-motivated individuals kernelled with constructive and intense entrepreneurial drive.
For more information, contact:
Mr. Ranajay Roy
Manager at Public and Corporate Relations
E-Cell, JIS College of Engineering
Mobile No: +91 9804652019