This event graced by Mr. Anil Razdan, presented attendees with numerous avenues to gain knowledge including formal sessions, informal luncheon round tables and member-submitted papers on cutting edge topics presented by nationally and internationally renowned speakers in the field of Renewable Energy.
The team members from iData Insights who attended the conference are K. Venkat Kameshwar (Assistant Project Manager), Deepshikha Jha (Marketing Associate), K. Nithin Chandra (Research Analyst).
Industry Experts View on iData Insights:
1. Shri B.S. Negi (Former Member [Infrastructure]
2. Shri Kuldeep Chandra (Former ED [R&D], ONGC): “iData Insights provides critical information in Energy verticals helping its clients to stay updated on the information related to Indian Energy Sector. The services they provide gives tough competition to its competitors”
3. Shri Jai Uppal (Senior Consultant [Alternate & Renewable Energy], MNRE): “The event was an umbrella of market leaders coming together and I can say that iData Insights qualifies as the finest market leader in its segment”.
4. Dr. A.N. Saksena (Former Additional Secretary to Government of India, President [Energy and Environment Foundation]): “I would recommend iData Insights services as they have exclusive and updated information catering to the breadth of the industry- a must have for industry personnel”.
5. Prof. Yogendra Kumar Yadav (Director, National Institute of Renewable Energy): “The reports that iData Insights publish are eloquently written, well researched and informative”
6. Shri Anil Tandon (Chief Engineer [ONGC]): “iData Insights provides in-depth information on Indian Energy Sector. It gives valuable and extensive information in a nutshell.I have engaged iData Insights as a consultant to do a feasibility study on Techno-Economic viability of Solar PV Plants in India as a first step towards healthy relationship between the two organisations”
7. Shri Nilesh Patel (Senior Manager[Engineering]