Will Head, Wake Up America CEO and Founder, says, “The variety of interests and topics that our hosts bring to the Wake Up America network, combined with their expertise, is the key that makes our platform so exciting. We believe that by appealing to a wide audience, the Wake Up America network will attract Americans who want to learn about, discuss and hopefully, get involved in influencing the direction of our country.”
HD Broadcast AZ based in Scottsdale has been selected to provide the streaming/broadcast needs for this national Internet Television Network.
A brief description of each hosts bio and Twitter handle (if available) is listed below.
1. Kristin Bentz – Ms. Bentz was a senior correspondent at Jim Cramer’s The Street.com. Consistently recognized for her forward-looking knowledge of consumer trends and how to invest in them, she appears regularly on Bloomberg TV and Radio, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, and has appeared on CNBC and GMA. She is the author of the forthcoming book It’s Worse Than You Think: The US Economy and the Decline of the Middle Class (Wiley). Kristin was also Voted One of the Top 10 Female Investors (http://thecollegeinvestor.com/
2. David Blackledge – a graduate of the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law, David began with a career as in the technology industry. David will talk about legal issues in starting a new business, venture capital and other legal issues.
3. Kneko Burney – Kneko Burney is a serial entrepreneur. She is one of the leading B2B experts for the telecom and high-tech industries, as well as an emerging figure in the intersection of digital technology and everyday life. Kneko is the host of her own business segment on Wake Up America as well as a co-host of Insane Armadillos – Guns, Ammo & the 2nd Amendment. @Kneko
4. Clarissa Burt – Actress & Super Model – from The Never Ending Story 2 to more than 150 global magazine covers for Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Glamour, and TV Guide +more, Clarissa Burt has one of the most recognized faces in the world. Clarissa has even served in the Italian Parliament – plus she is the lifestyle and fashion editor for several major magazines. Her segments on Wake Up America will include fashion, cosmetics, lifestyle and Europe. @ClarissaBurt
5. David Cogan (serial entrepreneur having started multiple successful businesses and now the founder of Eliances @Eliances), along with Donald Hannah (served on the board for 18 publicly traded companies, building a new cruise line and father of Hannah children now in show business) and Kevin Berk (Angel Investor, Entrepreneur, and advocate for the creative genius of mankind @KevinJBerk)
6. Dianemarie (DM) Collins – host of The DM Zone, DM is a seasoned performer having appeared on/off Broadway as a singer/dancer/
7. Harry Danilevics – a graduate of Columbia University, Harry will be focused on Millennials on Wake Up America – student loans, finding employment and many other hot topics. @HarryDanilevics
8. Russ DeVan – coach, motivational speaker and founder of Success By Design, Russ has been in demand with top corporations for many years. Russ is also the President of Wake Up America and will do his show on American values. @Rndsbd
9. Tara Beth Dondas – a talented singer, dancer and songwriter, Tara also worked with Property Wars on the Discovery Network. Tara will be focused on segments on the arts for Wake Up America.
10. Dan Durney, Robby Wagner and a team of comedians – look for Stand Up America to deliver great comedy bits throughout every day of programming for Wake Up America. These comedians headline comedy clubs like The Improv, comedy festivals and corporate events worldwide. @DanDComedy @RobbyWagner
11. Andrew Fischer – ‘Fish’ is the trainer for PGA professionals including 2 Time Masters Winner Bubba Watson and has appeared on The Golf Channel. Fish will talk about fitness, diet, exercise and improving your golf game on Wake Up America. @PhishFit
12. Erika Frantzve – a former Miss Arizona (2012), Erika is now a model and also works as a host at SheKnows.com, one of Forbes’ Top 100 Websites for Women. Erika will provide a youthful perspective on many of today’s hottest topics. @ErikaFrantzve
13. Terry Gilberg - Smart, funny, and plugged in--Terry Gilberg is a journalist-turned-
14. Jerry Iannacci -Jerry’s career began to really grow when he was assigned to help manage the U.S. Secret Service Federal Task Force in Washington D.C. Jerry Iannacci is an internationally recognized published expert in homeland security, financial crimes, safety and document forensics. Appointed by Senator John McCain, Jerry is now further serving our military and is the Volunteer CEO of Operation American Patriot a non-profit that aspires to help Veterans and their families past and present. His segments will be all about veterans’ needs.
15. Nick Lowery – Hall of Fame NFL Kicker with the Kansas City Chiefs and philanthropist with The Nick Lowery Foundation – will talk about youth, Native Americans, education and bullying on Wake Up America. @NickLowery
16. Pat Wetzel – founder of The Anti-Cancer Club, Pat’s focus with Wake Up America is to share medical trends in the area of cancer treatment and explore new alternatives that help improve the connections for cancer patients with their friends and family. @AntiCancerClub
About Wake Up America
Wake Up America’s website is located at: http://wakeupamerica.com/
Dianemarie Collins (Publicist)
Dianemarie Collins (Publicist)