The faculty at Missouri State University is committed to providing a learning experience which is a fruitful combination of both practical and academic excellence. “We prepare our students to be ethical leaders in the hospitality industry by providing an environment where meaningful learning and development is a priority. Our reason for entering India at this stage is the vast pool of young aspiring students and professionals who are eager to fast track their careers through high quality global education programs. Hence, it gives us at MSU immense pleasure to extend career-enhancing guidance to those Indian students by introducing this program to them” said Dr. Stephanie G. Hein, Department Head and associate professor of this program.
· The curriculum facilitates a combination of quality teaching, community engagement, and focused research related to hospitality and restaurant management.
· The full time program offers rigorous training in Hospitality and Venue Management.
· Best-in-class program faculty.
· Nurtures and mentors students to get ahead in the fast growing hospitality and service industry.
Who can apply?
· Any student with a (10+2) certificate in senior secondary education, with a SAT scores of min. 1090 (0r minimum average of 60% in Year X,XI and XII) and IELTS score of 5.5 or TOEFL-iBT score of 61.
How the program would benefit Indian students:
· The curriculum provides students from India with a global perspective on Hospitality and Restaurant Management and equips them with practical know how and expertise to be self-starters and successful entrepreneurs or inspirational leaders and managers.
· Enable students to deal with complex scenarios that are inherent to this sector while focusing on enhancing customer experience, even when measured against traditional Indian hospitality standards.
· Aids students’ understanding of the linkages between Hospitality & Service industries in relation to organization and management, so they can value add to every aspect of the business – be it an entrepreneurial venture, a traditional family business which India is known for or a large organized global hotel chain.
· The well-organized on and off campus housing facilities at MSU are a boon to Indian students.
· Indian students would get invaluable exposure to new cultures at MSU as it has over 1,500 students from over 85 countries which render ample opportunities for cultural exchange and developing networks.
Date of commencement:
The session of the programs start in Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
Duration: 4 Years