When planning the reception and making it a celebration, there's one key resource the Bride and her Wedding MC can now consult.
And that's the newly released guide, The Bride’s Guide To A FUN Reception.
"Most brides need ideas for turning their reception into a fun celebration. After all, the guests are going to remember not only how elegant the reception was but also how much fun they had," says author Mark Livingston. "Brides also assume that their Wedding MC will know what to do - which isn't always the case. Most importantly, their Wedding MC is primarily responsible for making the reception a fun and memorable time and yet, he or she doesn’t usually know how to do that."
The Bride’s Guide To A FUN Reception has been written specifically for the bride and her novice or first-time Wedding MC to show them how to plan a fun reception.
Turn An Elegant Reception Into A Fun Celebration Of One Of The Most Important Days Of Every Bride's Life
With The Bride’s Guide To A FUN Reception the bride and her MC will be able to:
- Create a fun event with reception games, guest activities, and entertainment ideas
- Add fun, laughter, and an upbeat tempo to key reception events
- Plan a reception from beginning to end using the reception timeline
- Prepare a detailed reception agenda from the wedding agenda and run sheet examples provided
A Detailed Reception Blueprint For The Wedding MC Too
While The Bride’s Guide To A FUN Reception helps the bride plan her reception, it’s also a detailed blueprint for her Wedding MC.
After all, the MC will be the key player at the reception and will be responsible for overseeing the reception events.
The novice or first-time Wedding MC will discover…
- The main Wedding MC duties and responsibilities to ensure the reception unfolds as planned
- How to welcome the guests with the opening Wedding MC Speech to create a celebratory mood
- How to announce key reception events utilizing specially prepared Wedding MC scripts
- How to introduce the bridal party and the bride and groom - a key event at the reception - during the Grand Entrance
- How to make introductions that precede the wedding speeches and toasts both fun and entertaining
- How to add fun and humor to main events including specific suggestions for wedding entertainment and wedding games
- Specific items to check at the reception venue to ensure everything is ready for the newlywed's entrance
- How to "get up to speed" quickly and easily using a special Quick Start Guide
- The little-known secret to creating a FUN and memorable reception (it's more than just having wedding games or telling jokes)
"The Bride’s Guide To A FUN Reception is a valuable wedding reception planning resource to help the bride create a fun party for her guests.” Livingston adds. “It complements – not overshadows - the elegance of the reception and is for the bride who wants her wedding to not only be a success but also a lasting memory.”
Available For Brides And Their Wedding MCs
The Bride’s Guide To A FUN Reception is available for brides and their Wedding MCs who will be planning a wedding in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United States, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the Caribbean.
To download a copy of The Bride’s Guide To A FUN Reception, brides are invited to go to http://weddingmc.org/
WeddingMC.org specializes in advice for brides and the Master of Ceremonies who are planning a fun reception. It also shows the novice emcee how to direct the reception and ensure it's a fun celebration for the newlyweds and their guests.