Despite its maturity, the osteoporosis market is expected to undergo substantial change between 2012 and 2022. Most importantly, the ‘gold-standard’
Key Questions Answered
- Bisphosphonates and selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) dominate the osteoporosis market (https://www.bharatbook.com/
- Six major brands are due to lose patent protection before 2015. How will these patent expiries as well as new product launches impact the osteoporosis therapeutics market?
- The developmental pipeline consists of several novel drugs. Which of these drugs will attain high sales revenues during 2012-2022? Which will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development, including anti-sclerostin antibodies, cathepsin K inhibitors, SERMs with conjugated estrogens, and human parathyroid hormone related protein.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global osteoporosis therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Table of Contents
2.2 Related Reports
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4.1 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
4.1.1 Advanced age and female sex are the leading risk factors for osteoporosis
5 Disease Management
5.1 Treatment Overview
5.1.1 Diagnosis and Referral
For more information kindly visit :https://www.bharatbook.com/
Discounted Reports :https://www.bharatbook.com/
Related Reports :https://www.bharatbook.com/
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
+91 22 27810772/ 27810773
+91 22 27810772/ 27810773