What Is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia cambogia is a plant that grows throughout Indonesia, India, other parts of Southeast Asia and many areas of Western and Central Africa. Sometimes called Malabar tamarind, garcinia cambogia has long been used as a staple spice in many different types of cuisine. In areas where it is locally grown, it has been used as a folk remedy for many different medical concerns for hundreds of years. Today, garcinia cambogia supplements are normally taken for weight loss, and some studies have shown very promising weight loss results from the herb. You can purchase 1000mg cambogia garcinia here http://www.theslimmingsupermarket.co.uk/
How Does Garcinia Cambogia Work?
The actions of garcinia cambogia have been traced to a single chemical that it contains--hydroxycitric acid or HCA. In the body, HCA can perform a number of different jobs that could support weight loss. The chemical has an inhibitory effect on certain metabolism processes, actually slowing down or completely preventing the transformation of carbohydrates consumed from the diet into stored fat. HCA also has a positive effect on the brain, encouraging the production of a chemical called serotonin, which is involved in promoting feelings of happiness, joy and contentment.
What Does Garcinia Cambogia Do?
While research into the benefits of garcinia cambogia are ongoing, there is evidence to suggest that garcinia cambogia can benefit those concerned with weight management and overall health by:
- Suppressing appetite to reduce cravings for unhealthy foods
- Limiting the formation of fat created from carbs in the diet
- Interfering with the production of low density lipoproteins or LDL "bad" cholesterol, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Balancing moods to help reduce overeating due to emotional stress and depression
- Improving sleep, which is essential to burning fat when on a weight loss diet
- Increasing endurance during exercise so that it takes longer for you to become tired
- Promoting proper bowel functioning to address symptoms of bloating due to constipation and poor digestion which can mask weight loss results
Garcinia cambogia is available in a wide variety of slimming pills formulas. At theslimmingsupermarket.co.uk visit here http://www.theslimmingsupermarket.co.uk/
Author Sharron Hunt https://plus.google.com/