Paradigm Pro Elite™ kettlebells use Inner Core Technology™ resulting in a competition kettlebell that does not have any fillers inside the steel shell and therefore does not require the base to be screwed and welded on. This means no more rattling from the inside fillers settling and breaking off the inner part of the kettlebell.
Paradigm Pro Elite™ kettlebells are manufactured with a higher strength steel than our regular Paradigm Pro™ bells. The handle has been also been designed to take chalk better and, at the same time, not require chalk for a positive grip if desired. We re-designed the handle to be more ergonomic and comfortable so that lifters can achieve higher reps.
* Inner Core Technology™ is the most revolutionary, advanced competition kettlebell design on the market using the most advanced metal casting techniques available.
* Manufactured with strict ISO 9001 quality control using leading edge casting technology.
* Exclusive Inner Core Technology™ (ICT™) means NO fillers or welded bases.
* Meets Girevoy Sport Union (GSU) and International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL) competition standards.
* Regulation handles designed for use with or without chalk.
* High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire kettlebell.
* Perfectly flat bases.
* Handle thickness: 35 mm
* Height: 280 mm
* Diameter of bell: 210 mm
* Base diameter 135 mm
* Height from center top of bell to center bottom of handle 60mm.
* Regulation colors.
Paradigm Pro Elite™ by Kettlebells USA® "The Kettlebell of Choice"
Visit us at http://www.kettlebellsusa.com
Copyright © 2014 KB USA Fitness Products LLC. All Rights Reserved.