Groupiful is a web application that helps teams collaborate more effectively. Users create projects, invite others to join their project and then collaborate by managing tasks, uploading files, scheduling events, creating notes and having discussions. Groupiful helps teams stay organized so they can spend time on work that matters.
Teams using Groupiful are more effective for three reasons:
1. Their projects’ information is in one place.
2. Team members can collaborate on a project.
3. Groupiful helps users organize multiple projects.
Task management – the core of each project
Task management is the core of each Groupiful project. With Groupiful’s task management, users can do the following:
- Multiple users – assign tasks to more than one team member
- Statuses – mark a task as “not started”, ”in progress”, ”on hold” or ”completed”
- Files – add files to tasks
- Comments – add comments to tasks
- Tags – add tags to tasks
- Filters – filter tasks by status or tag
- Print View – view a task list in a separate page suitable for printing
Manage multiple projects from the Dashboard
The Dashboard helps users stay on top of multiple projects by aggregating the most important information from each project. In a single glance, users can get caught up on all of their projects. The Dashboard displays:
- Tasks assigned to the user
- Files organized by project
- Upcoming events
- Posts from all projects, so users can reply directly from the Dashboard
- Notes which can be filtered by project
Syncing with Dropbox
Users can get even more out of Groupiful by connecting their Dropbox account. Once connected, a user’s files, tasks and notes will be available on Dropbox:
- Files are synced both ways, meaning files uploaded to Groupiful will be copied to Dropbox and files saved to a project’s Dropbox folder will be saved to Groupiful. This will enable a user to make changes to a Groupiful file on their desktop and have that change instantly synced to Groupiful.
- A user’s task list will be saved in a Groupiful folder and each project’s task list and notes are saved in a project subfolder.
Copy projects to quickly set up repetitive projects
Groupiful helps users with repetitive projects work faster. Users can copy an existing project to prefill a new project with the tasks, users and / or files from the existing project.
Subscribe to calendar feeds
Users can view their Groupiful events in OSX, iOS or Outlook by subscribing to a calendar feed for one or all of their projects.
Groupiful accounts are free and come with 10 projects, each with 5 collaborators and 100 MB of storage. Users can also earn additional projects by inviting new Groupiful users to join their project.
If a user needs additional projects, users or storage, they can subscribe to one of Groupiful’s premium plans. Subscribers can add other users to their subscription, allowing them to create premium projects under the subscription as well.