MONTEREY COUNTY CHAPTER PRESENTS
Creating a Business Exit/Transition Plan: Preparing Your Company for Sale or Transfer
Event Hosted By Marvin Design Gallery by Truitt & White at Kitchen Studio!
SEASIDE, CA (August 2014) -- The new Monterey location of Marvin Design Gallery by Truitt & White at Kitchen Studio will plays host to the National Association of Remodeling Industry Monterey County Chapter (NARI) seminar called “How are you planning to exit your business?”
· Meet David Lupberger, owner of Remodel Force and is a remodeling contractor coach (see attached photo and bio), will assist you with creating a plan to monetize and transfer the value of all the relationships your business has established during your career. Learn more about http://davidlupberger.com/
· What are the steps to begin to exit or transition your business, and what is the roadmap to get there? In this presentation, you will learn:
· What is exit planning - why do it?
· Maximizing value for potential sale
· The 7-step planning process
· Identifying potential buyers
· Life after remodeling
· Come early and enjoy the new Marvin Design Gallery by Truitt & White at Kitchen Studio. Take a tour!
· Cost:$15 NARI, NAWIC, NKBA & USGBC Members /$20 Guests (public welcome)
· Includes hors d’oeuvres and presentation
· Tuesday, September 9, 2014
· 5:30 -7:30 p.m.
· Mixer ~ 5:30PM
· Program ~ 6:30PM
· Please RSVP to Cliff email@example.com or Marie 831.663.3564 (tel:831.663.3564)
· Event Location: Marvin Design Gallery by Truitt & White at Kitchen Studio 1096 Canyon Del Rey Seaside, CA 93955
Background on Marvin Design Gallery Truitt & White at Kitchen Studio:
Your home is your canvas, and it’s time to create a few window and door works of art. How about a sunroom overlooking the Pacific, or floor to ceiling windows in your office? Add a 360 degree guest suite over the garage, or bring the outdoors in with a new sliding door. What you envision for your home becomes a reality when you work with the staff at the Truitt & White Marvin Design Gallery on the Monterey Peninsula.
We’re making the Monterey Peninsula more beautiful one window and door at a time. Homeowners, Designers and Contractors agree coming here is an experience that can’t be matched. The Marvin Design Gallery on the Monterey Peninsula is a dynamic and innovative retail environment. Our highly-trained window and door specialists will present you with unique options, exclusive features, and energy efficient solutions to fit all your project, budget and design needs perfectly.
Beautiful waterfront communities on the central coast of California have a temperate climate year-round. But as with all coastal areas, the elements play a big factor in how you protect your property, whether residential or commercial. You can trust the experts at the Truitt & White Marvin Design Gallery on the Monterey Peninsula to help you select the Marvin products that will best fit your needs.
Visit us at our Marvin Design Gallery Window and Door Showroom on the Monterey Peninsula:
1096 Canyon Del Rey Blvd
Seaside, CA 93955
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: By Appointment Only
For more information call the showroom at (831) 393-9420 (tel:%28831%