“The job hunt and university application process is much more invasive these days. Employers and admissions officials aren’t just checking references and grades anymore, they’re searching online, really fine tooth combing things like hobbies, interests, organizations, credit, and more.” says Dominique. “It’s not just about racy pictures or foul language, employers want to know what kind of company you keep, your personal views, where you go and what you do. Your personal brand needs to be presented clean and strong. ”
· This Service includes:
· Intensive research of client’s online presence
· Intensive Background Check
· Social media consultation and rebrand (as necessary)- Facebook, Twitter, Ingstagram, Linkedin, Google+
· Professionally prepared responses and critiques of questionable items
· Available add on services include:
· Resume update
· Professionally written Bio
· Styling Session and Photo Shoot
· Electronic Press Kit
This service will allow clients the opportunity to see exactly what employers or university officials will see, clean-up or remove potentially fatal items, and have responses ready for things that aren’t able to be removed.
The full process takes 30 days. VIDA plans future partnerships with staffing firms and headhunter agencies, as well. For more information, visit: http://www.onevida.com.