This August, Vendange Carmel Inn and Suites launched its newest wine themed room by Holman Ranch Vineyards.
Background on Holman Ranch Vineyards:
• Holman Ranch is located at the north eastern tip of the Carmel Valley, California. Holman Ranch estate-grown wine varietals are planted on approximately 19 acres of undulating terrain. The wines produced are unfined and crafted to deliver the true varietal of the grape from harvest to bottle. The climate and terroir of the appellation has played a critical part in the success of their wines. The warmth of the inland valley coupled with the cooling marine layer has proven to be an ideal microclimate for the production of Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. The vineyards' Burgundy Clones have thrived from the perfect blend of ideal climate, southern exposure and thin rocky soils.
• The estate wines of Holman Ranch include: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Rosé of Pinot Noir. Carefully hand-harvested, cold pressed and bottled, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil produced from the fruits of our trees has a delightfully distinctive flavor.
The Holman Ranch Vineyards room brings the rustic flavor of Holman Ranch to quaint Carmel-by-the-
Vendange Rooms Overview:
• The cozy rooms have sleek, modern bathrooms finished with imported Spanish marble.
• Views of both the Inn’s beautiful gardens and the Carmel skyline are plentiful.
• Sleeping areas are appointed with memory foam-top beds, deluxe linens, and high-definition flat screen televisions - not that you’ll want to stay indoors.
• The separate Cottage Suite offers a generous 650 square feet of living space. With a California King bed, 50” high definition flat screen television, gas fireplace and kitchenette, it’s the perfect place for a honeymoon or romantic weekend getaway.
Wine Themed Rooms:
• Blaire Estate
• Holman Ranch Vineyards
• Dawn’s Dream
• J. Lohr
• Otter Cove
• Pierce Winery
• Twisted Roots
• Cima Collina
Wine Room Highlights:
Twisted Roots King Suite
Twisted Roots believes in letting the grapes speak for themselves. They feel that the work in the vineyard is where the wines get their flavor and overall complexity. As "Green Growers" they follow sustainable farming practices throughout the entire wine making process. In creating the Twisted Roots room, winemaker Josh Ruiz took the same philosophy to design as he does to making wines. Canvas pictures from the Twisted Roots vineyard adorn the walls, custom artwork made from barrels, rod iron and wine bottles show case the bar and more!
Marci Bracco Cain
Carmel, CA 93923