PRLog - Aug. 13, 2014 - CHICAGO -- IQPC’s Cold Chain Food Quality & Logistics Summit takes place November 10-12, 2014 in Chicago. Strategically focused to help you gain best practices and effective strategies to optimize the current capabilities of your supply chain, minimize logistical challenges for distribution and identify the latest technological updates that benefit your organization, this event is the ideal platform to engage with regulatory and industry experts on an intimate, involved and valuable level.
Cold Chain Food Quality & Logistics Summit
The Cold Chain Food Quality & Logistics Summit gathers food manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers in one place to address your critical supply chain challenges and business issues including:
- Regulatory updates that will impact your business in 2014 and beyond
- Effective strategies for streamlining your day-to-day food safety operations
- Cutting costs and enhancing your company’s operational overall performance
- Improving supply chain inefficiencies that are creating the most waste for your organization
- Evaluating where your company's monitoring capabilities stand and using active monitoring technology to avoid temperature excursions
- Maximizing the impact on supply chain security and minimizing the impact on business and trade
- Integrating supply chain management into a business strategy with organizational development
The 2014 Speaker Faculty includes:
- Michael Kashtock, Senior Advisor, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Joseph Woltz III, Investigator, FSIS/OIEA/CID, United States Department of Agriculture
- Cornelius Moore, Site Operational Excellence Leader II, Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Ed Medlock, Vice President of Supply Chain Management, Wendy's
- Julie McGill, Director, United States Standards Initiative, GS1
- Byron Theodore, Director of International Quality Assurance and Product Engineering, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Janet Buffer, Subject Matter Expert of Food Safety, Kroger
- Mark Dargay, Senior Director of Food Safety, C&S Wholesale
- Mike Cramer, Senior Director of Food Safety and Quality Assurance, Windsor Foods
- Barbara Blakistone, Director of Scientific Affairs, National Fisheries Institute
- Kristopher Follmer, Quality Assurance Manager, Land-O-Lakes
- Nick Pacitti, Co-Founder, Integrated Food Chain Center of Georgia Tech.
- Tejas Bhatt, Program Director, Global Food Tractability Center, Institute of Food Technologists
- Steve Yeomans, Logistics Manager, King and Prince Seafood
To register or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.ColdChainFoodLogistics.com, call 1-800-882-8684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About IQPC: IQPC produces 1,500 global events that are custom-tailored to the unique needs of business executives. Founded in 1973, IQPC leverages an office network that spans six continents and a wealth of intellectual capital to provide an unparalleled portfolio of conferences and seminars. For more information, please visit www.iqpc.com.
Stephanie M. Gonzalez
Stephanie M. Gonzalez