THE COSMIC LIFESTYLE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES ADVISORS
San Francisco and Los Angeles, California, USA
The Cosmic Lifestyle Corporation would like to announce its newly appointed Board of Advisors. With amazing talents and years of experience in their respective industries and fields, each advisory board member was also selected with regard to their collected wisdom and networking potential, which will help guide the companyas it continues to break new ground in the space design and branding fields. The Cosmic Lifestyle Corporation welcomes it’s newest members to the team-
● Richard Garriott is a pioneer in the computer gaming field, famous for the Ultima series. Credited with inventing the term “Avatar” and the genre of Massively Multiplayer Online Games, Garriott is the son of NASA Astronaut Owen K. Garriott, and also co-founded Space Adventures, the only company to arrange space flights for private citizens. Richard became the sixth private and 1st second generation astronaut in 2008 and spent 12 days on the International Space Station (ISS).
● Jonathan Knowles is a creative thinker who has made a career of connecting emerging technologies with social trends, bringing the arts, science and technology together, and connecting people and ideas. A senior advisor to the CEO and CTO at Autodesk, he is host of Autodesk IDEAS: The Innovation + Design Series conference. He also serves as a Visioneer for the X Prize Foundation, an advisory board member for Moon Express, and as a regular participant at e.g. and TED. Prior to joining Autodesk, Knowles held senior strategy and management positions at Adobe and Apple.
● Tim Bailey is a parabolic flight instructor with over a decade of experience in various roles within the Zero Gravity Corporation including support for filming segments of “The Apprentice”
● John Spencer is an outer space architecture pioneer, having helped design early prototypes of the “Freedom” Space Station for NASA and the first interior designs/models for the “SpaceHab”
● Jessica Riley is a multi-talented Silicon Valley-based organizational strategist and team development manager focusing on startups. She also acts as communications officer for Icarus Interstellar and as a founder and strategic planning officer for [freespace].
“We are honored to have this amazing group of people to stand by us and help transform the future of living and playing in space,” says co-founder Samuel Coniglio, “They are optimists and believe this company has found a niche which can link space tourism to the public.”
“The Cosmic Lifestyle Corporation is very fortunate to have found such a diverse and accomplished group of experts to come on as our advisory board.” states co-founder and CEO Russell Davis, “It’s amazing to be working with a group of like minded, dynamic individuals who are all working towards making the final frontier feel closer to home.”
“With the conditions offered to today’s astronauts…food, drink and even personal hygiene are not on ‘the reasons to go to space’ list.” says Richard Garriott, “A space flight often feels more like a camping trip, than the amazing journey into the unknown that it is! The Cosmic Lifestyle Corporation aims to address these lifestyle deficiencies, and bring back the celebration that is due these endeavors. As a Private Astronaut, I look forward to my next flight when I can use the innovative products of CLC!”
“Imagine the future. Picture it in your mind.” says Jessica Riley, “Now tell me, did you see us living in space? Exactly. So, did everyone else.”
Any branding, advertising, sponsorship, investment, production, or press related inquiries may be directed to Info@CosmicLifestyle.com
The Cosmic Lifestyle Corporation is a boutique concept, design, and branding company that develops stylish products for off-world use while connecting Earth brands to space.
Cosmic Lifestyle Corporation
Cosmic Lifestyle Corporation